Blapepo webm

nigger getting what they deserve only

Attached: 1661902570119423.webm (480x480, 2.84M)

sheeeeit

ayo bra we homiez yo wtf bra

>Starting the video:
That strut is trouble. Someone's gonna get hurt.
>end of the video.
I wonder if there's nanotechnology in the brain that can peek seconds and sometimes minutes into the actual future using spooky action of quantum mechanics.

>security camera
>"""paved""" road
the buildings look like fucking Mogadishu though, what ghetto US city is this?

any one know if the victem ended up getting arrested for kicking the nog in the head?
I think he should have got a medal, but can't imagine a modern justice system overlooking the harming of one of (((there)))) pets when it's caught on camera like this.

It looks like a South American country probably Venezuela or Colombia either pretty hardcore.
>Beats the nig
>Takes out phone not to call the police but to record himself beating the shit out of the nig kek
>Takes his gun
I say based

It's their* not "there" you illiterate fuck
Why are mutts so fucking retarded

>I wonder if there's nanotechnology in the brain that can peek seconds and sometimes minutes into the actual future using spooky action of quantum mechanics.
Nah, no disrespect to the Latino headkicker, but his chimp genes kicked in the nanosecond the gun left the waistband. We're so docile in white countries, we view this as some kind of magic.

Attached: math be racist.gif (516x388, 1.73M)

AMEN

that nigger looks like a faggot

Attached: beating up nigger.webm (860x660, 311.11K)

Attached: nigger bitches.webm (480x480, 2.97M)

>Someone attempts a mugging.
>Let me just pretend he's a nigger.
That guy is clearly not even black.

Close enough. That happened here in Apeland, of course. Most of those mugging and robbery
security camera footage are originally from this huehue nation. Only pure executions footage are often from Mexico. All the others you can bet it's from here.

Not everyone is fresh out of an English as a second language class, Ahmed.

His heart is.

Attached: somalian pirates.webm (582x710, 2.77M)

There are pictures floating around somewhere the guy took of the thieves bashed in face

Attached: 268743586.webm (320x240, 2.62M)

Shit thats brutal.

-1 subhuman animal
+1 free gun
Looks like a win win to me. Fuck sub humans and kikes who enable them

he needs a band aid

Holy shit. The "women are good at kicking" fighting meme is true.

why is it always old videos. I'm tired of the same crap.