What's up with all the glow posting recently?

I've never seen a call for violence here as much as I have over the past two years. What the fuck is going on?

Attached: cmon do a thing.jpg (1135x751, 96.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PEAK Retardation

Attached: 1640889728743.jpg (1024x652, 79.45K)

Federal agents glow in the dark you can just run them over

Attached: 1654146875556.jpg (1001x1024, 112.75K)

This is a board of peace
Also WEF hired 100,000 shills. They are shitting out an entire new narrative.

Maybe it's because of the rise of totalitarian rule, mass unregulated invasion, persecution of the legitimate president and whatnot.

>What the fuck is going on?
Niggers are burning down the country at the command of Jews and muhgunsfags are just sitting there and watching.

yeah, because in real life everyone is happy, there’s no way any of that talk could be organic

Don’t tread on me!

I’m angry as fuck and the stupid ass dems keep saying I’m a terrorist because I don’t agree with their shit policies that have bankrupted the country. So keep poking the bear with a stick. My cage is rusted and weak.

>muh glowies
The redpill is that the glowposters are right, only most people here won't do anything. Hopefully it's looked back on in a few years by non cattleposters like Zion Don is by them now.

Don't want a civil war? It is normal that the atmosphere is increasingly violent in all social strata, in 10 years it will be much worse.

This. We’re all cowards. Hopefully gitmo is cool.

What's wrong with calling for violence? Do you have a better solution?

We won’t make it another 10 years

Jeez mate, your own President is threatening to use the US military to crush his political opposition, are you fucking retarded or something??

glowniggers detected
everyone knows violence = bad optics

Kill the royal family

The church of Jesus Christ is finally taking a stand.

Stay right where you're at devil, I'm coming for you.

Attached: 809n8bfhg.png (870x616, 70.69K)

If you're going to play some minecraft, and you genuinely want to change the world and not just kill yourself, you're not going to talk about it on a cia honey pot.

Go back to redd it with your Jewish fairy tales. No one is coming to save you. Not Q certainly not Jesus.

Have you SEEN the modern US military? Softer than vegemite on a hot day, every one of them.

Do they also get to work for other companies as shills? I heard they don't make that much, or was it just government/military shills?

Attached: A697D49B-BB3E-4D5F-9FD2-4BDBB7256205.jpg (1284x1125, 232.81K)

They are desperate. Comms and compatriots going dark left and right. Plans falling apart in plain sight. Fedophiles are retarded but they aren't so blind that they can't see the worrying on the wall. The hunt is on; glownigger season.

Attached: 20220830_142641.jpg (416x610, 78.58K)

Bullshit. Anons used to fedpost way more than they do now. Like unhinged genocidal shitposting. I did too until my computer started clicking and shit whenever I did so and left the tab open.

Nobody gives a shit about that anymore, there is no fear of them, the FBI and DOJ have lost their credibility. The mainstream now calls for abolishing the FBI, the next step will be for them to accept violence against them.

Because it's gay and this board is gay, like you the king of gays, even your eyes are gay, if someone were to look into your gay eyes they'd get aids.

>WEF
Jesus Christ you retards can’t help but to fall for jewish tricks

Attached: 21328D11-CA56-4172-9889-1C16DAF1BE6B.jpg (1002x1111, 220.29K)

>What's up with all the glow posting here?

Attached: writing-the-declaration-of-independence-1776.jpg (1500x1760, 758.57K)

Spergs obsessed with muh gl0wies are some of the biggest faggots alive

Jewish control over media will give you bad optics no matter what

Attached: B007576D-6EDD-4FDA-8C56-B0F0E4805B70.jpg (576x323, 22.59K)

You won’t do shit faggot

Freemasons are treacherous vermin

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: The linchpin of corruption .jpg (720x710, 124.58K)

It’s democrat think tanks, trying to bait republicans into being “domestic terrorists”
Democrat senators are posting on Twitter that republicans are fascist.
The president just threatened republicans with the military.
Fortunately it’s see through bait, and is back firing

Ooooooh so edgy