Oh no, another red state is in trouble

oh no, another red state is in trouble.

better call the blue states to come rescue you again

Attached: 16619886132234191.jpg (1170x1049, 213.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chokwe_Antar_Lumumba
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

accelerate

this thread again?

Attached: 20220831_090443.jpg (710x947, 239.16K)

>another nigger infested, nigger run city in trouble
Ftfy.

Attached: 20220831_194540.jpg (720x1079, 203.57K)

Mayor of Jackson

Attached: Picsart_22-08-31_19-46-03-961.jpg (1080x1226, 225.05K)

Attached: 20220831_194729.jpg (720x659, 181.62K)

Tucker mentioned California receives 1/3 of their power out-of-state. That's only going to go up as they chase renewables.
Hmmmm, wea here have I heard about people relying on their enemies for power again?

PoC literally don't have access to drinking water and people claim that racism isn't a thing. whitey needs to come and fix the water right fucking now

Dunno, is it in your jewish filth rag you call a "bible"?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chokwe_Antar_Lumumba
Blue hellhole in a red state.

This is how it always goes.
Lefties pay a million bucks each to niggers, then claim red states are dependant on federal cash.

>state with high amount of black people can't afford to survive
lol lmao

Please let all the niggers die there

The state of Mississippi is doing fine, it's just the 89% Black city of Jackson that can't operate basic machinery.

Holy kike sauce! OP doesn’t understand niggers! Rabbi don’t you have a baby cock to suck?

Biden already approved the emergency. FEMA water for niggers

>16.6% white
what a fucking shithole

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-31 Jackson, Mississippi - Wikipedia.png (399x296, 11.37K)

what could some fag from a blue state do to fix anything? they can't even open a bottle of basedslop

I butchered the fuck out of that post.

I'm talking about Texas turning off the power so California trannies will have to manually dilate and roast/freeze. But I am just a rural retard, so I'm sure solar, wind, and science(!) will save them.

Any Mississippibros live here? What’s it like?

>We spent all out money keeping niggers from turning our state into Africa and now we can't perform basic operations.

Maybe stop giving people money for nothing?

>
you sound like a fucking christcuck. kys

>White people why my city a shithole.

You sound like a bot

They have 78% of blacks that don't know how to fix toilet do you really expect them to have running water ? They can't manage to do this in Africa it doesn't matter how much money you will give them they will be shitting in the river as always.

The US government is about to stop giving out covid vaccines because they don't have any money.

>put niggers in charge of things
>become Africa

Attached: 1653349181118.jpg (1170x772, 75.72K)

That happened to California last summer and also this summer, though. Why do people not understand that the US is enormous and fully hospitable. In Australia, reliable water is a commodity in the outback despite barely anyone living there. In the US, water may run out once every summer despite hundreds of thousands of people living in deeply rural, hot, and dry areas.
To reliably give that many people water and power way out in the middle of nowhere in that environment is impressive.

>Jackson
>state
no
>Jackson
>red
no
>oh no, another BLUE CITY is in trouble
yes

Didn’t California just tell its citizens to stop charging their electric cars because of the strain on the grid?

I know you need water more than electricity, but damn, this shit works both ways.

My brother went to Hattiesburg for college and the stories he brought back about how people live were absolutely horrifying. Brazil favela-tier crackheads and single mothers in roach-infested trailers in the middle of the woods.
You know where the road meets a bridge, that gentle slope of asphalt that connects it? Apparently they don't even fucking bother with that, there's just a 90 degree ridge that the front of your car slams into. It completely fucked the suspension on his truck the last time he drove through there.

Having a bad day, user? Maybe a stranger reaching out to comfort you will help? I’m doing what you think will improve the world, aren’t you happy now?

blue states helping blacks?
yea right

>red state
>urban area
Please send yankee jews down here to fix all the broken shit.
It'll be just like the 60s again for you liberal faggots.
Think of all the kikebook virtue signaling posts you'll get to post, before one of them shanks you. This is what "Southern Poverty Law Center" shit is all about, mofos.

Attached: jackson_ms_president_2020.png (307x90, 4.13K)

the hilarious thing about Mississippi is that even though Jackson is the state seat, no one fucking cares, if this were happening in Oxford they would have declared a state of emergency, called up the national guard and asked Joe Biden to send in the Marines, just in case

Meanwhile I've been without power since Monday in Michigan. Damn Republicans did this!
Just all part of the transition into a 3rd world shithole.

>blue city run by niggers with over seventy percent niggers
this is it bros. wakanda.

On the coast it isn't so bad, just stay away from the ghettos in Gulfport and Moss point, unless of course, you like getting robbed.