Why do you pay taxes?

Why do you pay taxes?

Attached: 1661988678877.png (1440x1951, 881.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gmdefensellc.com/site/us/en/gm-defense/home/news/2020/gm-defense-awared-contract-to-produce-us-armys-infantry-squad-vehicle.html
washingtonpost.com/business/capitalbusiness/the-air-forces-10000-toilet-cover/2018/07/14/c33d325a-85df-11e8-8f6c-46cb43e3f306_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To protect democracy™

hippies at burning man buid better shit

I don't

I always make sure to pay extra tax because the British government deserves it. They need the money to spend on awesome looking new ships with super cool names like pic rel. They even painted it black and gave it an awesome registry. So cool. WOW. How could you not love paying tax for this!!!

Attached: HMS Utter Cringe.jpg (590x389, 22.32K)

That thing is not mass-produced like consumer vehicles and has hugely uprated special parts.

As usual Any Forumstards don't know shit about manufacturing or defense contracting. It's good value at 330k

I make sure I tip heavily when paying taxes.

This makes me chuckle. I built a drone submarine on /diy/ for a maybe $250 leaf bucks

They're also wasted on public schools and libraries and colleges.

Military spending is a money laundering scheme, take from the working class and give to the rich. Taxes at this point are just a fucking scam. Even the small amounts that end up going to social programs, are social programs for the shitskin monkey laborers they imported to replace us. They pay them less and welfare makes up the difference for their expenses. Or they don't work at all and welfare covers their entire life for free as a net loss. It doesn't hurt the rich, why would they care? We have to deal with them and pay for them, we have to live in shit and squalor while they live unimaginably lavish lives.

Invisible doors and windows from lockheed martin.

>The total production ISV contract award value is $214.3 million to procure the initial Army Procurement Objective of 649.
>GM Defense’s solution to the Army’s next-generation transportation needs is based off the award-winning 2020 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 midsize truck architecture and leverages 90 percent commercial off-the-shelf parts.

$214,300,000 / 649 = $330,200.30

>2020 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 MSRP: $41,000

gmdefensellc.com/site/us/en/gm-defense/home/news/2020/gm-defense-awared-contract-to-produce-us-armys-infantry-squad-vehicle.html

Attached: 1643513883008.jpg (2560x1709, 468.85K)

ridiculous. only a few hundred vehicles also, basically a single dealership worth for a year.

They don't need your tax money. Or money. The point is to get you to work for something that they can take from you. To make you theirs. Whatever other utility it may have, that is the foundational perverted purpose of fiat.

Because they know civil war is coming and they think they won't need armor. You guys ready to take one once the diversity globohomo squad gets wiped out.

Attached: signal-2022-08-24-09-54-12-525.jpg (1125x1293, 169.7K)

Because they're pulled out of my paycheck automatically
If they weren't I would just not pay them and kill the agents they send to me until they kill me back

There are shell companies embezzling our tax money. Look up what a shell company is. A company owned by a special interest or nominee holder, that is not a real company, designed to take money for false goods and services provided. This is how the ultrarich make such insane amounts of money, much of it comes from the treasury. They pay politicians in "political gifts" and "campaign contributions," honestly they may even have the power to rig elections in their guy's favor. Then that politician goes and votes on spending bills they all agree thatbX amount of money is going to Y and Z corporation. Sometimes they will get directly with a military equipment company, and say "you will now buy your goods from company Z." Company Z is fake, the money just goes to the Biden estate or some other political prostitute, or some elite wealth hoarder who pays politicians.

There are an insane amount of proven examples of this. I bet if you dug deeper you'd find theyre buying parts for that car at ridiculous prices and those parts never end up on the car. It's just a way to launder the money and say it was spent on something. Trump slyly called out the DNC for this when he held a meeting at the Four Seasons gardening company. Whenever the Democrats hold a convention or give a speech, thousands of dollars are given to this "Four Seasons Gardening Co" and yet no gardening is ever done at the location. They steal that money for themselves. We are run by an oligarchy of money hoarding thieves and liars, that probably fuck kids.

This price includes lifetime parts and labor for repairs

Your taxes don't actually fund stupid shit the government pays for. Your taxes are effectively burned the second the government collects them because it's a fiat currency and this is how the government takes money out of the supply.

Sig USA, run by a kike named Cohen, is currently participating in a money laundering scheme against our treasury. The US selected a Sig handgun and 2 Sig rifles over much more high quality competitors, because Cohen agreed to play ball, like all dirty kikes do. We'll end up paying $5,000 per gun that only really takes max $500 to build, and we'll buy hundreds of thousands of them. Just a little off the top has become take nearly the whole damn thing. They've gotten so greedy and everyone is so fat dumb and blind that they aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

>what is scale of production

Every part of that utility vehicle needed r&d to produce what, a thousand units? $330k sounds perfectly reasonable for a per unit job at that scale and with that sort of machinery.

Wonder where they got that idea from

Attached: f48768c1ce894c2ae6ba504903e3a082.png (1024x607, 750.99K)

nigger its literally a slightly longer jeep wrangler with a few extra seats in the back. They didn't have to spend money on Emissions or crash testing which is 80% of R&D costs and they literally reused a steering wheel out a factory truck

And you burgers are okay with this shit?
I do not understand why people aren't mad as hell and can't take it anymore...

It's not like this hasn't happen forever; The Air Force’s $10,000 toilet cover
washingtonpost.com/business/capitalbusiness/the-air-forces-10000-toilet-cover/2018/07/14/c33d325a-85df-11e8-8f6c-46cb43e3f306_story.html

I bet you feel like an idiot right now

Its literally a silverado frame lmfao

It's called getting ripped off.

>kids who grew up playing Crazy Taxi now drive military grade 10-seat armored dune buggies.