What is the most effective way to fight political and government institutions Any Forums?

What is the most effective way to fight political and government institutions Any Forums?

Attached: 56D6762E-E003-4FAA-807A-0D7014BF9619.jpg (445x334, 26.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/vuccza-the-pfizerbot-honkpill-detoxification-show.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ignore them

Expose the crimes of judges.

just start your own government

V

Revolution.

shame them (and make it fun for the whole family)

rumble.com/vuccza-the-pfizerbot-honkpill-detoxification-show.html

subvert them, as proven

My lawyer has advised me not to comment.

Pay taxes to support Ukraine.

Groom unstable people into killing political figures before corrupt agencies can groom them into shooting up random public locations for political leverage.
Beat them at their own game.

by doing peaceful protests and telling people that you love them and jews want you to hate me and me to hate you

From the inside, idiots

talking to strangers?

true

The application of Meme warfare. Governments cannot compete.

No.

As an individual or a group?

whining online

Well, that's an interesting question.

It would depend on what you mean by "fight". If you mean "undermining their authority", then the simple answer is to run. Where they seek to enforce rules, run. Where they seek to have a presence, run. Where they seek to extort you for "tax" dollars, run.

Our founding fathers did this and established themselves a stronghold which would not take foreign aggression lightly, thereby undermining the authority of the british empire that they would later secede from.

If you mean the forces which dominate the current government, then propaganda.

That doesn't necessarily mean lie. Propaganda is simply information filtered through a particular lens to provoke an attitude intentionally by the writer. Propaganda is vital to stirring up resentments and attachments among the general public. All you need to have a full on revolution (if that is what you mean by fighting government), all you need is to convince 13% of the population. Propaganda can easily achieve this if done correctly.

When you say "fight", it really depends on what you are looking to actually achieve, as there are countless avenues to achieving an antagonistic goal.

Let's not forget the communist "Long march through the institutions" as they have succeeded in doing in academia.

Attached: 1660219632076561.jpg (350x350, 69.1K)

Both

I suppose I mean by fight, as an individual or as a collective, how do you combat an institution inflicting a misdeed on a community when it is like fighting shadows. So far, what I found effective is taking action which disenfranchises a large subsection of the employees within an institution as well as targeting individual decision makers all via legal means

Humiliation, mocking them. They are quite emotionally sensitive desu.

money. Without money both fail. As an individual always look for ways to avoid taxation and to avoid rewarding your enemies. Don't shop at companies involved with politics or reduce your business with them. Keep your information as off-grid as possible. You really don't need twitter/facebook/google (((infrastructure))). The public/private partnership can be bled out.

Exist. They fucking hate that it'll have them seething forever. Even after you are dead they will be eternally seething that you existed.

Read

Attached: Screenshot_20220831-194655.png (720x1640, 670.03K)

spread the gospel of jesus christ for he is the son of god come down for our salvation amen

Attached: troll.png (225x225, 11.06K)