Live in america

>live in america
>die on a 4 lane stroad in a high speed accident killing you and your children instantly
>can't afford a home to raise kids so constantly in debt instead of just a comfy flat in europe
>can't let your kids go outside because of stroad suburbia
>can't bike anywhere or walk anywhere without getting shot or ran over by a car and made into red paste

>meanwhile kids in netherlands bike everywhere and play outside
>meanwhile parents in netherlands can afford rent and food
youtu.be/oHlpmxLTxpw?t=658

Why is America so third world and why do mutts cope CONSTANTLY. Who would want to live in safe and peaceful netherlands anyways?

Attached: stroaddeath.webm (1280x720, 1.49M)

forgot to change your flag rabbi

hey not just bikes bro

That's only when your government allows you to go outside

>one european car destroy four japanese cars and kills six mutts saving the driver in the process

Why are europeans cars so much better?

>stroad
tranny buzzword

At least we're not speaking German.

You’re right. People only die in america. Every other nation is full of love and happiness and magic where nothing ever goes wrong.

I live in New England, it's like 99% white if you stay out of the cities and it's beautiful and scenic and most of all it's quiet. Honestly I'm really glad that urbanites perpetuate the "flyover land is shit and boring" idea because it means fewer of them come up here and fuck it up for those of us who actually enjoy it.

>stroad
Gas yourself

They don't record crimes committed by minorities in europe

>fat lazy retarded mutts

Attached: days.png (500x689, 260.64K)

>meanwhile kids in netherlands bike everywhere and play outside
Not in big cities, where they're harassed by nogs.
>meanwhile parents in netherlands can afford rent and food
Not for long.

self driving car or vaxxie driver?

>Why are europeans cars so much better?
Because a japanese car wouldn't save the driver in a kamikaze.

>Is Amerimutt
>Thinks Netherlands is a good country because of bike kikes.
>Lives in a country were people can actually own houses rather than rent like a fucking serf
>Only zoomers want to live packed like sardines in a goyblock
>Makes up bullshit about America
>Cites a single video from a bike kike
>Is a retard

I hope you get hit by a car, unironically.

>stroad
Stopped reading right there
Gas yourself you commie faggot kike.

nobody here is threatening your "freedom" to go to the store a 15 min drive away from which 10 minutes are just searching for parking

I’m sure your slice of rural life is beautiful, as it should be. OP is shitting on something else; suburban blight.

>t. kike

Don't you have a narco war to fight, bean? Worry about your own shithole country.

mutts got toasted lmao

>Be European
>10,000 Euro electric bill
>Not allowed to arm or defend yourself
>Get beheaded on way to work because of muh kulture.

Attached: Yosh.jpg (482x503, 36.25K)

Bot
Crime stats suggest otherwise

how do you make nice tea? the black tea I make always tastes very bitter, even more than my coffee

>be german
>can't afford heat
>can't afford food
>told not to shower by government
>told that toilet paper needs to be reused
but at least we dont have nordstream 2

>amerimutts call those shacks ''home''

Attached: 123.jpg (1632x1224, 843.5K)

OP is a slimy kike shilling kike propaganda.

>thinks americans own their own houses
KEEEKKKK, There's $5000 year property taxes in texas on a regular 3 bed 2 bath house. This isn't even in the city either. Is that "FREEDUM"?
Stop fantasizing america.

Attached: 202.jpg (976x850, 81.92K)

stroads still suck

>5k property tax
kek thats why i live in a trailer. 5k is basically renting

pls elaborate

None of your gay posts will ever make me want to vote for faggoty trains to nowhere so soibois can get mugged by niggers on the way to their meme job.

Holy shit you low IQ communist, local taxes would quite literally be what is used to fund your fucking trains and buses that you fetishize.

You stupid underage commie faggots don't even know how the fucking system works.

Good thing you have "free" healthcare. You are going to need every penny to pay the electric bill.

>Holy shit you low IQ communist, local taxes would quite literally be what is used to fund your fucking trains and buses that you fetishize.
that doesn't sound bad at all