Why is this shithole so addictive?

I've been ready to leave this place for a long time and I can't. No matter how hard I try, as soon as I get up to check the news I come here every single time. It is an ocean of piss and shit, but yet I can't stop coming here.

Attached: 166198442439242264.jpg (482x427, 88.29K)

There’s people here who’ve been on Any Forums since 2005 but some of them are lying and I can tell who

my anglo brother. our empire constituted entire continents. it is only your duty to want to seek refuge with the other anglos. the anglosphere will rise, and you and i will join it.

You're here forever.

Attached: 0094_-_AoQ7Dnh.png (706x680, 83.54K)

You're wired to seek out genuine people/interactions.

Imageboards capture the textual-visual appeal of magazines and newspapers while also providing average users across the world a shared platform to write whatever shortform content they please alongside relevant (or irrelevant) images and video.

Use filters at the top to block shill posts and a third party profanity filter. Makes this place much better.

It used to be good, hard to keep up even, but man the threads are so bad now and have been for awhile. I don’t even shitpost much anymore because I don’t want to contribute to the low quality posts. I mostly come here to talk about Christ Jesus in hopes some user will pick up The Bible.

christ pilled recently lfg

The Bible is for morons

You keep coming here because while it's and ocean of piss and shit, there's little diamonds on here. But mainly it's because say plebbit, faceburg and much of the rest of media is an entire universe of piss and shit, but instead of having little diamonds cooked in it has vemon soaked in that can fuck your up.

Compared to Facebook, Any Forums is a lake filled with milk and honey. Try saying nigger or anything you normally say here and see how well that goes over elsewhere.

>t. never read The Bible

PRaise

Attached: 1641835432941.png (2813x1521, 2.05M)

was way better back then too. Any Forums could come together and do amazing things. post were much more elegant. now they are all fried out of their gourd with dicks.

Because it IS an ocean of piss. Once you started becoming an expert swimmer in this place, frolicking with other experts swimmers, going to your local pool is boring.
But then, every once in awhile, great while, you're swimming and swallowing this piss and a clam appears and you open it and the biggest pearl of wisdom youve ever seen appears before you. And you'll never find clams like that anywhere but in our ocean of piss.

kek well said

Pretty much sums up exactly what I'm feeling. No other place equals this place. I'm ashamed of how long I've been here, and it has made me miserable. But I can't deal with a "clean" ocean anymore, and haven't been able to for quite some time.

Why would you leave such a glorious place as this? It is one of the few remaining locations on the internet where you can (for the most part) express your right to free speech. I am so thankful that this website lets me say Nigger.

truth is addicting

based

and then you find GOd

I got banned from r/CombatFootage for the following two posts:

=====================
[–]RussianTrollKM48 0 points 5 hours ago
It can be even worse, I heard there are people on the Internet who would like to see all these soldiers in the video dead. I was about to lodge a complaint but I can't find a phone number for Internet's customer service. Can you help?
=====================
[–]RussianTrollKM48 0 points 5 hours ago
A wrong sub, soldier! Your comrades who all march in lockstep with Zelensky are at r/ukraine. This place is still partially occupied by unauthorized personnel. Report your findings to appropriate authorities so they can rectify.
=====================

It's not that this place is that great. It's just that everything else is lakes of shit.