Biden wants to kill you

>hey all you unmarried young men with nothing to live for, I’m going to take your guns and use your taxes to import the third world
he’s talking to (you)
what are (you) going to do about this?

Attached: 741F41A8-66A1-47A0-AAF7-D052269000F0.jpg (530x1024, 80.78K)

Nothing. All I have to do is not turn them in and I win.

FPBP but it will lead to fedposter seething.

so in 100 years your genderfluid grandchildren can find your guns in the attic and turn them in to the authorities?

I'm going to wait exactly 2 weeks, not a day more.....do a 360° and moon walk off a bridge.

fuck are you gonna do about it bitch, whine on an anime website? lmao I bet he's pissing his pants as you load up your pepe memes

Laughs in Vietnamese

lol he thinks we're going to create more tax cattle

God wins. You lose.

You can't control what other people do. Also I'm an incel so I won't be having grandchildren of any gender.

>Current Users: 233,390
things are getting spicy

haha

He is threatening to massacre America with f15's. That's the kind of shit you don't want foreign adversaries to use against you to enter your land and aid America's version of "Isis"

I'm all for this! Realize that all biden does with these threats is give foreign Governments ammunition. Believe it

you'll piss your pants and hand over all your guns when a sheriff rolls up

Go ahead and destroy your future. Sleep in the grave that you are digging.

You do realize it's conservatives having kids, not liberals. right?

This is worse than when Hillary called Trump supporters a "basket" of deplorables. Imagine being a senile 80 year old man and calling half the country terrorists.

I’m going to break this globohomo system, destroy its supporters and drive its leaders into banishment or preferably an early grave

Attached: 7ADCABCA-1295-4208-879C-EB5ADA848CDB.jpg (550x414, 94.58K)

lol you think the us govt gives a shit about killing some plebs? they'll napalm your street and call you a nazi terrorist lmao

If america starts fighting their own citizens, who's going to provide for ukraine to hold off russia, or stopping china from attacking? Western order is in a lose/lose situation with no solutions

In minecraft right?

It’s already lost the only reason there’s any USA support right now is because e leviathan machine of the American world order is still acting on autopilot

I think with each passing day the other countries are realizing that this shit is free for all now, america is way to wrapped up in its own nonsense for probably another decade

Attached: 1661967773959995.jpg (1384x1800, 202.04K)

NO IN THE DEMIURGE'S TEMPLE

No.

These people need to be killed and the American system destroyed because it is treasonous and corrupt

You can come talk to me about it if you want my fbi

>the amerikan implosion will occur within a vaccum
lol
lmao even

Pic rel is how F-15 policing would work.

>he thinks when glowniggers are going around kicking in doors that this laughably rotten society is going to just keep chugging along
Holy fuck you are stupid. Like, unforgivable dangerously stupid. It's almost fair to argue that other people shouldn't be around you for their own safety.

Attached: devil_in_darkness.png (467x562, 112.84K)

>your grandchildren will be trans incel
They really aren't sending their best.

Settle down there buster, i know your balls only just dropped so you probably dont remember. There was a time when the feds acted just like that. And there is a reason why that changed.

Attached: oklahoma-city-bombing-1995.jpg (2200x1761, 708.74K)

>Downgraded from needing an f-35 to only an f-15
Holy based
Pretty soon you will only need a beat up Ford and an SKS

>forgot pic here it is

Attached: Screenshot_20220831-124715~2.png (691x464, 81.68K)

No shit thats exactly what I was getting at. So why you repeating what I said. You somehow still think that foreign nations aren't itching to take America down. And you still somehow think it could never happen.

Are you convincing me or you?

>b-but something 30 years ago
lmao you weren't even alive

just laughing at coping mutt golems, you'll do what your zogbot masters tell you goy

america doesnt dictate the timing of its fall anymore
it has lost the strategic intiative years ago and can only turn ever more inward
as the production of weapons and material increases across the planet they will continue to flow into amerika
i see no prblem with this
accelerate

Attached: 1654636541814.jpg (800x1000, 250.52K)

Attached: 081621kabulairportv2_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 222.92K)

I already have those, sweet.
I'm finally ahead of the curve.