GOOGLE IS NOW HIDDING NEWS ABOUT THE DANGER OF THE MRNA VACCINE

Google
>Mrna Vaccine Danger
Get
>Truth Social stocks down.

What are the political implications of this?

Can we sue google for this?
>Inb4: google bots, feds and kikes trying to ruin this thread with LGBT shit.

Attached: 20220831_221435.jpg (1080x2002, 565.53K)

The show no news since 1week.

Just these two pictures kek

Attached: 20220831_221400.jpg (1080x1998, 627.72K)

laughs in unvaxxed

Google needs competition. It's not even a very good search engine anymore ignoring the blatant censorship and political biases.

Do not forgive. Do not forget.

dude, don't use google, don't even use fagfaggo, use yandex unironically, it's russian and they love to put everything that goes against western narrative first. Not only that, their image search is superior, especially for people since it uses facial recognition, but they also don't tailor your results based on previous searches so you get actual results for what you search for not only what google thinks you want to search for.

Just looked and got results. Stop being a hysterical faggot.

>The show no news since 1week
> since 1week
I've been seeing this retarded use of "since" more and more over the past year... why is this becoming so prevalent?

Are there any search engines that aren't totally cucked?

yandex is hillarity teir based

Attached: aaaaaaaaaae.png (1072x894, 101.88K)

Time for some kickback turkish goblins for cloning my dna - m

>now
nigger theyve been doing this since the start

Thats not true. You will find bitches or something. But real low level people it wont not even show their facebook lol

Not really. You could still get alot of results if you play with the options.

But yeah google is shit

>Mrna Vaccine Danger

user something is borked with your results but that might be a local thing for the Eidgenossenor maybe you just need to clear your cookies..
>picrel

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 22-37-18 Mrna Vaccine Danger - Google Search.png (656x803, 65.91K)

Eidgenossenor kek lol

Kraut i think you are right. I used .ch maybe if i used .com the results were others

>hidding

yandex is awesome because they dont give a fuck about copyright so you can find dozens of free streaming sites whereas google will just hide them all unless you literally type their web addresses into search in which case why bother at all

Well it's true that low level won't show up, but that might be because they don't index that many sources. If you search for a photo, you will in a lot of cases find results with very similar facial structures which does show that they implement some type of facial recognition in their search results, not saying you can pull a picture from some protest, post it on yandex and get the guy's facebook profile.

Probier auch mal Yandex aus falls du es nur privat nutzt, ist zwar russisch aber meiner Meinung nach weniger zensiert als Google grad wenn es die "current thing" Sachen geht, und nein ich bin kein Kanisterkopp.
Sorry wegen dem Typo

MSN won't let you use vassal state or American Empire when commenting.

I used google to try and get that twitter screencap of the politician not knowing what farmland is.
"politician farmland plane tweet", searches like that. It frequently gave me news articles about Elon Musk.

it's a common mistake when learning english as a second language, and ESL posters becoming more and more prevalent