HOLY SHIT

Biden says you’re all pussies that won’t do shit. That your guns are weak and he’ll bomb you with f-15’s.

Is he right?
twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1564706079036116994?s=20&t=Hq6sv9zuF_mgipgGR6_wQg

Attached: D6D5C013-8402-4CE1-A9EE-0920FC716A1E.jpg (1170x1345, 807.09K)

Attached: 1661921254931514.jpg (1384x1800, 202.04K)

>no one claps
Yikes, heard his polls falling again

He’s right. Assault weapons are genuinely worthless in a fight against the military. They’ll be forced to give them up. They’ll say they won’t, but they will. We’re gonna take them away, they’ll kick and scream but eventually they hand them over

what a bitch

so start bombing right-wing americans already or stfu

America has a long history of losing to subhumans with dime store aks.
I feel fairly confident

I am sure it's real in your mind

I'm sure he is right, but I'd love to live in a world trying to explain why its okay for America to be using strike aircraft against its own people.
I'm sure China wants to live in that world too.
Go for it Joe, find some redneck compound in North Dakota and hit it with a cruise missile.

Lets just declare the American brand experiment completely over. Go for it, do it.

First correct thing he's said desu. American right wingers are pussies that should be forcefully castrated, estrogenized, and raped by nigger bbc bvlls. They would bend over and suck it anyway.

It sounds more like a head of state (not really) is threatening the citizens of the country he's supposedly representing. This is pretty fucking alarming to be honest with you.

The taliban can’t be infiltrated by glow niggers, in fact they infiltrated the afghan army, any American resistance will be subverted by glow niggers immediately

Hang on let me take a peak in my gun safe.......
.......well would you look at that, every single one of my guns is still there.
Cope nigger.

You really think your wimpy gun can stop a tank, or a drone, or a rocket, or a fighter jet? You’re delusional rightoid

Fun fact. F-15 pilots are officers, and most officers live off base with their families in random suburban neighborhoods.

the US army lost to the taliban lol

now that's an organic Any Forums post

Attached: 1656258007292.jpg (315x300, 8.55K)

You are right the "military" will kick and scream but like any toddler we will make them put down the pointy stick before they get themselves killed.

Funny, I think the Vietnam, Iraq, and a few other scenarios would have already proven how that's incorrect.

what was the post?

Why is biden talking about killing americans?

4'10" toothless vietnamese ricefarmers and B.O.-stinking arab (all muslims are arabs stfu) cavemen were able to see off the mighty globohomo with merely a rifle in their hands

Attached: 1640677741196.png (800x1000, 855.23K)

The left isn't going to do anything drastic outside of their shitholes because they know they'll get killed.

>if you want america to stay safe and independent, you're gonna need to fight the government

Jesus Christ

it's a little more complicated than 'big stick beats little stick'

but please, go on until somebody posts the screencap about a potential civil war and asymmetrical warfare

Attached: 1657841908323.gif (220x220, 1.32M)

Even the Chinks don’t do this shit. The Democrat party has gone completely off the rails.

Democrats have been joking about using nukes on Americans since Obama

amazing that America is still using the same shit equipment from over 50 years ago and then lecture everyone else how theyre the "world's superpower"

Attached: americanleader.jpg (500x531, 86.18K)

What's worse is this is not even the first time he's done it. Joe Biden threatens to blow up random Americans from time to time.

>veitnam
Generals kept pulling back when the front lines moved
>taliban
Hid in caved for 20 years, suffered 50k casualties at the hands of americans vs their 2k and only managed to kill afghan forces who are some of the most useless fighters in existence. Literal ghetto nigger attitudes.