Europe belongs to us now

Europe belongs to us now.

The white man should go somewhere else, you had your turn but its now ours. Maybe go to Mars or somewhere, I dunno.

Attached: 50937978773_42a4edb2b4_b.jpg (1024x512, 121.91K)

We will nuke Europe right before departing to Mars.

Attached: Allah is Satan and you are a niggerfaggot.jpg (1076x582, 110.6K)

>our turn now
Not the way the world works loser…

Is the farmer rebellion still a thing? Or just upside-down flags here and there?

>go to mars
>fucking racists left on earth!
>WE DEMAND DIVERSITY FOR MARS!

Look at all that human filth, disgusting. They have nothing to offer, their only goal is to take.

its already starting to fizzle out.

This is what happens when you ban firearms

Attached: 1554415690860.jpg (430x480, 57.95K)

stfu filthy rat and show some respect, vermin

The thing is, if we go somewhere else, you will follow us. There really is no escape except heaven.

gtfo out of my continent, moor.

Yeah, but you have to play on our sympathy and rely on your women's wombs. I often think if Europe did fall into the hands of Muslims, they would probably have to fabricate some great struggle, as the truth wouldn't be so glorious

It's been just upside down flags this whole time, save for a few minor incidents here and there. I have to say, they did a good job on the flags, they're everywhere. The revolution, not so much.

You promised to give our countries democracy and freedom of speech but all we got was bombs dropped on our heads. so naturally we will go to europe.

Most of europe is built on ill-gotten gains & theft through colonial rampaging.

it belongs to most of the world.

I didn't promise you shit.

I agree. Same goes for america and other anglo countries. It should be a country for the whole world. Any POC should be allowed to settle here. That's why I always vote for leftist parties who want more immigration.

Time to repel the invaders in a traditional way ! . . .

Attached: brutal-germans-ww2-nazi-killing-squads-eisantzgruppen-005.jpg (806x520, 98.83K)

>Same goes for america

America has forever been raping small countries for their oil & recourses, forcing the petro-dollar through a barrel of a gun. America rightfully belongs to whoever want to live there.

Thanks for defeating the nazis. our Muslim settlements in europe wouldn't be possible without the sacrifice of your brave soldiers.