How come people here support Ukraine when Russia is literally fighting globohomo? Wtf

How come people here support Ukraine when Russia is literally fighting globohomo? Wtf...

NATO obviously represents globohomo. Every neet here knows that.

Attached: 1661744765808229.webm (202x360, 2.92M)

Ukraine is more white than Russia

Russia is a homo.

What's wrong with globohomo? They won't kill your children or steal your business.

>How come people here support Ukraine when Russia is literally fighting globohomo?
Because /ughies/ are shills.

Agreed.

Attached: putin speaks.webm (320x240, 1.75M)

Eat shit and kill yourself memeflag kike.

It's the maxwell reddit takeover. They have trannies sit around and attempt to steer conversations and or just make it miserable for any real posters. All this is backed up by factual information and it is the exact same playbook that turned reddit from anti consumption into globohomo central. The difference here is that cant ban off everyone that isnt in on the attempted takeover like they did at reddit.

I thought it was obvious, but it seems many here are oblivious to it. In fact, since the war began I've seen way less references to 'globohomo' here.

On one hand that dude may well have deserved that. On the other, attacking a man in his sleep is low and cowardly.

I think it was some pedo shit if I remember.

>why don't you support these subhuman barbarians? They CLAIM to be against the same things you hate!
Protip: AIDS isn't such a problem in Russia because of used needles, krokodil users don't live long enough for that.

Honestly, I think its war fatigue. People are bored with the war, particularly the anti-Globohomo folks. Meanwhile the liberal pro-Ukraine folks are constantly being encouraged by literally every facet of mass media, social media, woke movements, Hollywood celebrities, etc. to keep shilling.

Because if you live in an ex soviet union country you know how shit it is. You also don't go around saying true communism has never been tried. It is something only retards who have no idea what they are really talking about, do.

Shills, trannies, r*dditors, etc. You can tell someone isn't Any Forums if they support Ukraine.

NATO means first world, prosperity, freedom and safety. You western lunatics will never understand it because you take it for granted.

Support of Ukraine comes from Langley shills like these fuckers. They think they understand Any Forums so they attempt to push pro ukie propaganda through a pseudo-Any Forums lens. They think that muh Azov Nazis and muh non white russia will be enough to get Any Forums to support Nato (aka the globohomo empire) but what they don’t understand is Any Forums hates the neoliberal world order first and foremost. Nazism is just one alternative to it and one that particularly enrages globohomo because they base their legitimacy off the defeat of fascism 80 years ago. The subtleties of Any Forums allude them as they believe the ppl here to be the one dimensional charactures they have constructed as the regime’s phenomenological boogyman. Russia is obviously fighting globohomo/nato and if it wasnt for their nonstop shilling for the contrary, Any Forums would almost unanimously support russia aside from those few eastern euros who have a reflexive aversion to russian hegemony. The shill threads these days comprise most of the threads on this board. They think by constantly asking Any Forums talmudic questions like y no walkable cites, why no healthcare in usa, why no love for trannies that they will convince ppl to support globohomo; however they don’t understand that the ppl here are not the simple minded folks easily brainwashed by agitprop whom they believe they are.

The very last thing that the US did for Iraq was fly LGBT flags on a government building.

Thing is I don't trust that any more, not unless I see chat logs, a news story, or some corroboration. All the time you see people getting stabbed or beaten in some 3rd world or ghetto shithole and someone claims it's because they were a pedo. Very easy justification, just like "that white man said the N WORD". Usually when these savages do this to each other it's because of drugs/money. Which is why I said he could very well deserve it. He could be a pedo. He could have stolen from that guy.

That is always what some dipshit says when you see this kind of shit. You don't know so stfu.

I read they guy stole buddies xanax..
Nothing more nothing less

be less obvious next time and try agan pidoran

Attached: 1661954017908198m.jpg (576x1024, 70.77K)

You two should marry and have kids.

What’s the back story?

It's a spic beating a spic, who gives a fuck?