While you eurofucks are awake

I’m starting to notice a trend.
If your standard european is forced to acknowledge its government retardation (recent ones ofc), he tend to shift at least a portion of the blame onto the Americans
>Burgers occupy us
>Our elites are doing the bidding of the WEF
>American freemasonry is behind it
It’s almost as prevalent as (((them))) in this blame game, although as of late it’s more and more about burgers.

Stop it.
Burgerlads ain’t responsible for your shitcuckery.
(You) are.
Grow some balls.
Pic is semi related

Attached: BAFE51CE-6738-4838-BCC6-68752BFE69D7.png (492x503, 439.37K)

russia is an american controlled limited hangout and america has conspired to take over europe for over 100 years

I blame everybody to a level, Americans definitely pull strings, euro union plays tricks, the state government is a whore and the voters are ruffians.

>russia is an american controlled limited hangout
Cute slide, but the last remnant of that time has bite the dust today

Attached: 6DCB69C8-66FA-4FDE-8BE0-396EF19FD8AC.jpg (448x601, 56.09K)

>Americans definitely pull strings
Cut the strings then

It's blamecycling... Like recycling, but instead of putting the garbage in a different can, that goes to the same dump, you put the blame on another person/place/thing, that will not even be contacted about their responsibility for your problem, so your part of the problem is shed into the void. It's such a fundamental, and effective part of being a shithead that I'm surprised so many morons continuously fail to call it out and bring it back double.

It’s all so tiresome, innit? Blaming outside force and preemptively negating your agency in domestic matters is plain stupid.

One droplet in the ocean isn't enough, most people just follow trends

I know elections are a meme, but I guess you just have to push for nationalistic government somehow

only world war and kicking out the jews will bring golden days back. why jews are always behind usury? like central banking assholemius. burgerland brings "democracy" everywhere where the international jewbanking system is not in control of everything. every jewspaper WEFfing around.

wakey wakey ruskie.

No more kikeMF loans for us.
Feel blessed after decoupling.

>is plain stupid
It's only stupid when it continues after getting an unfavorable response. That's the point where you've discovered a character's limitations, and this diagnostic criterion is sufficient to tell who has support outside of the populace that they are expected to be beholden to. When a politician is freely incompetent and remains successful, then their entire support structure is corrupt, and must be removed, before the disease spreads. Anything less than a hearty "tru dat", or equivalent, is a sign of late-stage metastasis; a herald of complete system failure and total collapse. It's not a new thing, as so many restricted reading materials, as well as the public secrets written in various "bibles", etc., clearly show that this is a continuous cycle of death and rebirth. There are sufficient evidence of an attempt to harness the eminent collapse - and even encourage and support it - by the same fuckers that wish to fold it into their own power structures. These would be the NWO and other similar-themed groups, that stand to gain from their natural resistances failing, while a physically and mentally weakened populace can be forced to take them on as their new gods, as our old gods did before us.

Attached: 1200px-Cards-4-Club.svg.png (1200x1680, 31.82K)

Our government is controlled by the mob. I don't think they care about vodka niggers that much.

Russian
>Pic is semi related
Pic is a drunken cat, LOL.

It’s about Greek government cutting the string, my man

>Russian
>Drunk
>I’m not a cat
As I’ve said, semi related

WHen have you ever seen a Russian publically blame their own government?

Every day since blessed special operation begun. We yearn for more hardline policies and it’s showing.

State it here.
Explain what you blame your government for.
Or are you too pussy to do it?

Too much pussyfooting. Our Commander in Cuck is all nostalgic about old Soviet days and “brotherly nations”. Should’ve Grozny the fuck out of Ukraine, but oh nooo, what about the humanity.
>napalm forbidden to clear forests
>heavy munitions forbidden on near city targets
>damned POW trials

That is a bullshit answer.
You are a lying piece of shill shit.

Kys, and may your entire family that supports this kind of shithead like you be killed as a consequence of this war.

This is exactly the kind of open criticism Russian government gets these days.
The fact is you’re not satisfied with its direction… we’ll, it’s your perception problem, not mine.