WHY HASNT THEIR BEEN A CURE FOR PENIS ENLARGEMENT?

Scientists have found “cures”for Covid, std, they found birth control, they found a way for women to be men but scientists can find a pill to increase a man’s penis size? I find it hard to believe . Is it because they don’t want men having big dicks?

Attached: 3BB00614-AB67-4498-B9A0-326B0E6C6F9A.jpg (500x500, 43.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/mar/18/toxic-chemicals-health-humanity-erin-brokovich
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

buy a bathmate pump

you will have a prematurely ejaculating micropenis and you will like it.

Attached: 9873585874738.png (188x172, 33.38K)

Nah man, you’re going to fuck your dick up. Just get a little prp shot and you’re good to go.

Id end my life.

there's a cure for covid?

Attached: 1661533801587081.jpg (1280x720, 66.64K)

No idea, never needed to think about it. Maybe the Chinese and leftist communists can tell you more.

Pic related.

Attached: Fadfi6CXgBAjmpU.jpg (1031x1280, 106.61K)

hfjdjks

They have surgery. Ask hunter biden. You probably lose all feeling though

>their been

Attached: frog6.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

Testosterone.
--->next """"political""" question?

diet, vitamins, phallosan, bathmate, weights. It's not magic but it helps. I think every white man under 7" should do it. Just so nobody can talk shit

Yeah, your immune system.

because FUCK CIS STRAIGHT MEN AND THEIR NEED FOR A LARGE PENIS
Fuck their sexual needs
Fuck their emotional needs

See:
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/mar/18/toxic-chemicals-health-humanity-erin-brokovich

Civilization = might DOESNT make right and we are more than gorillas (whose main concern is fighting and fucking, and who we demolished in the dominance pyramid.)
"Progressive" ideologues " Muh Dik Muh Genitals Muh Pussy an Muh Ass n Imma beat yo mouf bloody. On and on.

The New Dark Age is upon us, lads.
Seek shelter. Maintain the flame of civilization just as we did 400 years ago.

just get your dick semi-soft than squeeze all the blood into the end. squeeze that little fucker. works like magic.

penis stretching exercises

Even with an 8 inches penis, incels would still be incels.

She is not aware of your size before it's too late, and by then she should be horny enough to not care about it if you know what you're doing.

But it's easier to be insecure about any aspect of your body and to blame science I guess.

Attached: 1647445377650.jpg (250x247, 5.36K)

Attached: Maslows-Hierarchy-of-Needs.jpg (1200x927, 234.9K)

I just googled phallosan, that shit is 500 dollars. I’m in the wrong business.

Thick cock / high T = using that bad boy 4-6 hours a day.
Low T / pencil dick = reading thick books and focusing on other things.
Simple as.