I like me some french fried tatter mmm hmmm you shunna dun that he just a boy

I like me some french fried tatter mmm hmmm you shunna dun that he just a boy

Attached: fetterman.jpg (640x800, 72.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4pz2kXoDo_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>dale said you better send an election observer too...mmmmhmmm

is that john "niggers are too dumb to get id's" fetterjew??

Uncle Fester running against a TV doctor for one of the most powerful seats in American government. Idiocracy was prophetic.

Still voting for him over (((Dr. Oz)))

Attached: dr oz circumcision.png (720x845, 183.56K)

When your presenting an image of a no nonsense tough guy punking out to Dr Oz about debates is not a good look.

You are now seen as Dr Oz's bitch.

Any other PAfags here? I'm conflicted about pic related. I'm tempted to vote for him to prevent (((Shapiro))) from getting elected and giving kikes more power. But he also wants a complete ban on abortions which will cause the nigger population to explode. Should I vote for him or not?

Attached: Doug_Mastriano.jpg (600x750, 50.32K)

Dem dere mustard fries shur 's goud mmmmmm-mmmmmmm

>democrats finally run a guy that looks like they found him in a gas station bathroom
I'm voting for him

Based, fuck pretentious faggots that wear suits and ties

Hard take he isn't any different than Trump was while running.

A vote for the jewish system is a vote for the jews. The "individual politicians" don't matter

Attached: Trumpbiden.jpg (828x1303, 568.87K)

Dere's the problem with yur economy, it ain't got no gas in it.

With a Republican Governor it would give PA a Republican trifecta. With that the Legislation protecting elections could get passed.
I don't see the laws being changed much in either direction no matter who wins the Governorship. They are fairly restrictive now and I don't see much appetite to change them in the Legislature.

I am a dope
The second half refers to abortion.

I'd vote for wolf before I'd vote shapiro

The good news for Republicans is Fatterman will drag Shapiro down
All the enthusiasm was from Fatterman and now that that is gone Shapiro will drop like a stone.

he wouldn't be able to ram that through without the state senate and that's not going to happen.
He will sign anything they send to him, which will probably be a 15 week (approxiamately) window for abortion, and consideration for the less than 1% combined health of the mother and rape, etc.
Shapiro is guranteed to continue to crush oil and natural gas, continue to raise taxes, continue to make the state less friendly towards business, continue to allow rampant criminality, and will continue to destroy the state with every leftist social issue like CRT, 1619, equity, inclusion, and especially trannies in women's locker-rooms/bathrooms.

>I'll vote for this far left radical because he's white even though he hates white people, I'm a Trump voter btw
Average Pennsylvania voter

This guy had a stroke. Try searching "john fetterman stroke" and see if Google allows any autofill on that one.

the purple parts of pennsylvania (of which there are a few) will likely go for fetterman, which spells trouble for mastriano because exhausted voters will just vote straight-ticket for that shapiro guy, whatever
never seen an outspoken oz fan, don't think they exist in the real world

Fetterman and Shapiro are the better choice for PA, because on the other side you have a faggot Hollywood guy like Dr. Oz and a nutjob conspiracy theorist in Doug Mastriano.

I don't think Oz or Mastriano are in touch with people in PA or what they want they're just party lines picks. I'd rather have seen anyone other than those two and they are probably going to lose.

>When they lose please don't be surprised.

Attached: unknown.png (528x623, 516.94K)

FETTERMAN BTFO I'M AN OZTRALIAN NOW

Nobody except hardcore progressives are going Fetterman now. His admitting the stroke is preventing him from debating is the end of his campaign .

I mean take your time to process it but it is over.

He's Turkish you dumb faggot

>he thinks you can vote your way out of the Jewish system

Attached: mastriano antisemitism.png (795x905, 741.68K)

A vote for a republican is a vote for a Jew. A vote for a democrat is a vote for a Jew. Pick wisely, goy.

>everybody who doesn't have the Sean Hannity dreidel of approval hates why people!
>vote (((R))) you stupid fucking GOY it's for your own good!

>thinking trannies and shekels are more important than demographics

This is what you came for...

youtube.com/watch?v=4pz2kXoDo_s

If he doesn't win, he will reveal all secrets of PA voting irregularities probably

A baby dick cutter is a baby dick cutter

Attached: medieval torture device circumcision.jpg (640x521, 53.66K)

>bald head and a faggy graying goatee.
I bet he's a member of the Liminal Order.

Attached: dildo in the ass jack.jpg (621x678, 43.29K)

And still btfo your crudite nibbling fake doc roach.

Pennsylvanians are trash and cannot be allowed to lead themselves. That's why you are being given Oz and Mastriano. Your people are retarded townie garbage that are no better than niggers. Actual, worse than niggers because you're white and manage to act like niggers. At least niggers have the excuse of being niggers, you don't.

Attached: (You).webm (880x480, 1.23M)

im kinda surprised that literally every politician has to answer this non sequitur.
>yeah yeah thats great n all that you care about local issues and taxes and whatnot, but what about jews?

that is a dufus, a chud and a retard

what a combo

Attached: officer-doofy-salute.gif (220x263, 906.11K)

Why did the left stop using the anti White" Demographics is destiny" dog whistle?
I mean tbe " Browning of America" was a little on the nose to use as a dogwhistle but the former wa subtle enough.

>nutjob conspiracy theorist
>>>/reddit/

Attached: reddit soy photo.png (524x604, 279.17K)

Im saying this unironically
Please keep making this thread
I identify with the protagonist
If i was neighbors with any of the many
Many MANY pedophile politicians i
Despise i would cave their heads in
With a lawnmower blade

Attached: FC3CB88D-865D-44BD-9B06-12789331C3DE.jpg (1125x1294, 205.26K)

You would think a lieutenant governor would wear a fucking tie once in his life

Attached: download (13).jpg (275x183, 7.59K)

I had a dream I was at a birthday party and this fucked up deformo was smirking as I blew out the candles. something very weird about this guy

> Polls a month ago had Fetterman up by 18. It's over chuds

New at this?