How Can We Prevent Society From Collapse?

Your ancestors work day and night for you. You must protect. What will happen to the women when the economy crash?

Attached: 8FB7CB61-DFB8-48DD-8B88-9CCB8D86B677.jpg (859x866, 590.88K)

Prostitution.

Attached: 1607050457804.webm (600x450, 1.69M)

The post below this post will be the post to end all posts. It will have digits. It will have content. It will be consequential. Oh brother I can sense it’s potency. We didn’t ask for it. But here it is and things will never be the same.

What really makes this image is the excited jew in between them basedfacing.

Attached: FB17AC44-5835-400C-85A5-333DFDCF7EC2.jpg (269x231, 45.32K)

Our society has already collapsed. There are three ways things can go from here.
>dystopian nightmare that makes 1984 look optimistic
>post apocalyptic wasteland like what happened after the bronze age collapse
>we replace the current failed society with another, more righteous one like the people of Afghanistan have just done

Can't. I'm just milking for money until it looks like it is actually ending, then I'll cash out everything and buy a shitload of land in my wife's hometown in south america.
In 20 years white women will be begging for white men. I will laugh at them as they get raped and murdered.

Lucky gal

Based. Death to all rapists.

Filter the American. It’s this post

>Your ancestors work day and night for you.
my ancestors are oong dead and I have no obligations toward them

there is "no preventing", time for a political solution has passed

Attached: 1658859631588886.jpg (900x1188, 547.64K)

Unavoidable bro. The system is too corrupt and inflexible. It MUST run its course.
The true nightmare is that the abomination we call a country will, somehow, reform and keep limping on for another century or two. A quick death would be more than welcome, as new countries will be born from its passing.
In any case, it's out of our hands. It is up to the powerbrokers of the world and Chance to decide the fate of our country. We have no part to play in it.

why would you want to prevent it? why don't you want to ensure society collapses as soon as possible so we can get this over with and move on?

Attached: 88567563.jpg (951x946, 181.15K)

>>post apocalyptic wasteland like what happened after the bronze age collapse
so basically: china, russia, islam

>white woman tired of waiting for black to propose and commit to monogamy which was never going to happen so proposes, now friend group sees her as a desperate lunatic

lel.

>You must protect.
If you care so much YOU, do it.
Don't Care.
Not My Problem.

>What will happen to the women when the economy crash?
I think you will be finding out soon because it's underway now. Some parts are still working their way through but the it's in the process. I think much having to do with the mass hysteria of climate change among world leaders. I can see millions dying because of bad decisions by govts. Wait until many people are dying of freezing in Europe in a few months. And many people starving because of food shortages and prices they can't afford. Etc etc. It's already in motion.

there is little I hate more than these over-exaggerated reactions women and söys perform all day long
act like a normal fucking person and not a caricature from some sitcom

Prevent?

Why do people get so upset when cellulite-ridden women get with black guys? They're unattractive, you can have them.

Attached: 1645813953272.png (350x320, 107.36K)

majority of the time is overweight fat women and those with tattoos, who become extremely bitter later in life.

>People I literally never met
>People that oppose me at every turn
>I should care about their desires and wellbeing
No.

Attached: Ultra Chad.jpg (723x666, 23.26K)

Attack rich white people. Doesn't have to be physically, just make them uncomfortable. These are the people who live in a bubble, do everything the establishment says to do, vote democrat, and pay tax money to keep the current regime in power. They need the pimp hand of reality to show them that all the faggotry, anti-racism, and transgenderism doesn't work.

Attached: 181.jpg (663x500, 82.48K)

She's qt don't lie
If a girl like that hit on a shy autist like yourself you'd feel great about yourself

unironicalyy give western men 2 choices. either take testosterone and train martial arts and lift weights or be executed

Attached: 9364920.png (543x560, 159.5K)

>as new countries will be born from its passing.
It's coming. New countries doesn't necessarily mean better countries. The question is. Will the little people have any rights anymore? The masses will have to be kept under control. How heavy handed will it be? All the possibilities of bad things that can happen is overwhelming.

Christianity the only way

Attached: 1422833828759.jpg (600x609, 42.55K)

He's so strong and cool. Whenever I see him I get so hard. This is such a masculine man. I want him to fuck my gf

BBC always wins. White sluts submitting to the power of the BBC

>prime scandinavian model girl worships nigger primate on her knees submissively because his bulbuous dark phenotype triggers her reptilian brain more then human white males do
>registers this fully and still chooses to do so
>on a societal scale
>"huhuh only fat wimmen huhuh"
>"u have le cuck fantasy huhrd"
>"wow incel sweetie you must hayte waminn teehee"
The cope never ends. The feminist shilling neither.

All you people deserve to die in a putrid mass nigger grave with melee wounds from your skull as you die convulsing in agony(theoretically).

Reality:
Dont you know this is what America centers around? Its a sexual negro worshipping cult led by women who resent their childhood sexual repression and now want to allocate as many underage girls to boisterous thurrowbred niggers bulls. Even rightwing whites are supporting this agenda by putting a blind eye to female behaviour and preferences and gatekeep online platforms to prevent addressing this.

What is it with roasties in those jeans with holes in them? I bet they paid 1000 dollars for jeans that costed 2 dollars to make and add artificial wear to them.

Jesus fucking christ no wonder the merchant class created this whole charade.

the guy was very old and slow you can see it on the head and how he moves
if he was younger 40-20 age that woman would wake up in a hospital