Untitled

Attached: 68C3560C-3866-4A09-9563-40E5D8DBD837.jpg (2028x2048, 474.69K)

this faggot still makes comics?

I fucking thought this was a troll edit at first what the fuck

lmaoo, of course this fucking freak would be onboard with chemically castrating kids without their parents' consent

Fags doom nations
These people are real.

No one gives a fuck about troons, kill yourself already. Join thr 41 percent, you know you want to, freak.

Even troons don't take this insane militant cracka serious.

Attached: 1658176082825551.gif (1200x850, 289.04K)

bring back kiwifarms

Wait this faggot is still alive?
im impressed honestly

Feggles is really trying to stay relavent after ther grooming huh? What a fag. Since you posted this you watching Jim stream tonight 5 est?

It's been like what, 10 years or so since this faggot has been around? How has he not killed himself yet?

It's sort of impression he hasn't 41%ed yet.

I thought it was operated by trannies, faggots and glowniggers to dox right wingers?

kiwi isnt political, just basically just nu-Any Forums

wtf are trans people, people are not "trans"

I don't WANT to make the world safer for troons. I want them scared back into the closet.

Attached: 1649069192425.jpg (567x609, 48.06K)

Yeah, right. They're former tankie goons from SA pretending, badly, to be neutral.

It's a forum site for bullying autistic people. By making this comic, you're admitting being trans is a subset of autism

You will never be a woman.

Quit crying about Fuentes getting doxxed you little nigger. It was funny when the FBI killed Kai's dog.

its a mental illness that big pharma has tricked the general populace into believing is a physical malady that requires expensive drugs and surgery to treat.

>entire site was created to bully a "high-functioning" autistic troon retard
>they've expanded into other undesirables

That's not a very leftist thing.

Take the tranny to court and have it legally prove that Kiwifarms is dedicated to smearing trannies

When it can't be proven, because it's a broad, false statement, put this faggot in jail with the other men so they can have a good time

Chris chan wasn't a fucking tranny when it started. He's still not a tranny even by their faggot definitions

He chopped his dick off hoping it would get him pussy ffs

it's easy to not be on kiwifarms just don't be a lolcow

>dedicated to
Trannies have an inflated sense of importance.