iodine

lead

Magnets

Mercury is diamagnetic, it doesnt get pulled by magnets

There is no known method.
Mercury is like lead.
Enjoy your irritability, instability, and hallucinations

trs-spray.com/
Advanced TRS spray attracts, locks and safely removes all types of heavy metals, pesticides, mold, fungus and other toxins from the body. TRS is a nano-zeolite spray that is safe for all ages. Coseva Advanced TRS does not remove any beneficial minerals from the body.

Attached: B4BCFA83-DA36-4C63-A2A5-782F89EDC6C9.jpg (420x892, 206.47K)

does this actually work?

use diamagnetic magnets duh
(yes i'm joking)

WARM FRESH SQUEEZED LEMON WATER. ITS A MINOR CHELATOR. BINDS WITH HEAVY METALS SO YOUR BODY CAN ELIMINATE.
Wrong stupid ignorant lying asshole.

straw

Death.

>How can i remove mercury from my brain;

Attached: 71Wowf3P7qL-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 96.14K)

Personally, i'd try eating abit of gold. So that it solidifies, and you eventually shit it out. Then you search the shit to find the gold.

put a big hole in it to let it drain

High dose vitamin C, NAC, Zeolite, Iodine 50mg+ daily, Alpha Lipoic Acid(this one crosses the blood brain barrier)

Is legal in Brazil?? How safe is it?

kek

Reviews are good, many parents of vaccine injured children are reporting success. Not sure if it would be illegal.

Asparagus. No, seriously. Eat plenty of asparagus.

Some user used to post a whole cleanse routine
It was for a lot of shit, but for heavy metals specifically he suggests:
>iodine
>Magnesium Sulfate (epsom salt)
>extra sodium from your diet

Iodine draws the metal out, the sodium helps flush it, and then the Epsom Salt helps prevent your intestines from absorbing the fluids back into your body

I cant remember what his measurements were, but i do a drop or two of iodine, a teaspoon or two of epsom salt, and just eat high sodium foods for the day
Drink plenty of water too, you want to be hydrated to keep the toxins inside of you from just reentering your bloodstream

If you have the time and place to do it. Do a full lemon cleanse. (Limes work also)
Eat fiber and garlic for a day first. Then that nihht or night morning, Drink a senna leaf tea or epsom salts for a little initial bowel cleansing. Then:
Boil besy quality water you can get.
Squeeze in lemon or lime. Drink it. Repeat alot. Drink only this for one day or a few days. Dont swish it on your teeth just drink it down. If you go over 3-5 , you MUST ease in food again slowly with fruit juices, fruit, broths, salads for a few days, then eat whatever again, or you will waste alot of the effort and maybe die if you pig out immediatly..
nowloss.com/master-cleanse-diet.pdf
Read this even if you dont do it, to understand how Health actually works. The body can eat tumors through autolysis. This is what bacteria does inside us, however we are so toxic the bacteria makes us sick, then they give antibiotics to kill the bacteria, and the toxicity remains. Our healthcare is a travesty. We should have fasting clinics with spas and real doctors. Im not a doctor but Ive done my homework and tried nearly ever type of cleanse, they all work, then I just eat whatever in between.

Add dmso to this for extra effectiveness

If one is wealthy with a good doc one could do chelation therapy. I would stick with LEMON and LIME which are MINOR CHELATORS.

"Chelation therapy involves a chemical solution called EDTA (ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid), which is administered into the body — usually directly injected into the bloodstream — so it can bind with excess minerals. Once bound to “toxins” in the body, EDTA helpsdetox the body of heavy metalsby removing them before imbalances and illnesses have the chance to develop.

What is chelation therapy good for? First developed and used in the 1950s for the treatment of heavy metal poisoning, chelation therapy using EDTA is now performed to remove common heavy metals, including lead, mercury, copper, iron,arsenic, aluminum and calcium. While still a controversial practice in mainstream medicine..."

So basically snake juice with iodine?

Acid base base chemical reactions won't work, i'm sorry to say. Since stomach acid is one of the most acidic substances.

I'm gonna level with you, you can't. There is no mechanism in your body to remove metals from the fat in your brain, just gradual replacement of fat without mercury, at that point the mercury will enter your blood, go through your kidneys and out with your pee. Just try to avoid consuming mercury and your levels will go down.
People selling you snake oil ITT are trying to emulate the process of chelation, you can google that procedure, but that'll only remove metals from your blood. The metals trapped in fat in your brain (which composes 60% of the mass of the brain,) will only come out slowly as cells are replaced.
You could take up a fasting diet, like intermittent fasting, or eating every other day, this is said to streamline the process of autophagy, that's the removal of dying or defective cells from the body.

Attached: not like.png (374x376, 221.12K)