The kids are not alright

We have school shootings everyday. DO SOMETHING!

youtu.be/9Ov3sH55stA

Attached: Screenshot_20220831-102800_Twitter.jpg (720x1125, 226.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Which site is this?

The progun cult would sooner see every man, woman and child earth dead than sell 1 fewer gun to a mentally disturbed alienated teenager.

Youth is the only virtue that matters.
So they must be on to something here.

Majority of shootings are with handguns, every time there's one in my city it's a handgun, and our leaders keep swearing up and down they'll ban...

...the AR-15. Which can't be banned, because it has a government contract. Weird.

Oh it was banned in 1993

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban

just out of curiosity, do you level that same sort of scrutiny at the system that raises those teenagers?

I mean obviously not the SAME level of scrutiny. I do think schools should absolutely be required to teach prosocial skills, empathy and kindness towards others. And make arrangements for further intervention if a kid is truly disturbed.

>AR-15
>Legal
did you even read the article? AR-15 isn't capable of fully automatic fire either, you are thinking of the Colt M4A1

But if I don't do anything, more niggers will die. I see this as an absolute win.

Attached: Screenshot_20220831-095256_Firefox.jpg (1080x1056, 176.79K)

"juveniles"

The DC school year started literally 2 days ago

>teach prosocial skills, empathy and kindness towards others
can you explain to me how this process works? are all physiologically capable of this? do some naturally possess these traits? how can you tell once someone has been properly educated?

They're called 'niggers,' not guns.

It’s better for climate change. Do you hate the environment or something?

>I mean obviously not the SAME level of scrutiny
Why not?
They're immersed in that system every day, where that is not true about gun culture.
You have to seek out gun culture by choice.
These kids don't have a choice when it comes to participating in this system, unless their parents take efforts to circumvent it, which most do not.

close down the (((schools))) they're only pushing the narrative that schools need to be safer so they can turn them into the little goy ails they've always wanted them to be

I'll bite. If it weren't a gun he would've used a knife instead. It's not dealing with the root cause of young men wanting to go on rampages. Just a bandaid solution, like everything politicians propose.

Yes
Fuck niggers, fuck kikes, and fuck trannies

two yutes.

>can you explain to me how this process works?
Just talk to kids. Teach them what behavior is good, what behavior is evil. That you need to love and treasure other human beings and human lives. Teach them to reach out to each other and support each other, even the people who are difficult to love and support. Encourage (or require) them to get involved in building community at the school and beyond. Have them reflect on themselves and their own behavior towards others.

I think younger boys especially straights might benefit from mandatory sports. IIRC there's been studies that show athletes are more mentally and socially healthy and it channels that need to have a "team" and take out that aggression with each other

>are all physiologically capable of this?
I HOPE so.

> how can you tell once someone has been properly educated?
When they are kind and helpful towards others without a teacher or parent looking over their shoulders.

Yes I remember when no white people ever shot themselves, a loved one, or a school. Be serious now.

>charter school
>Juveniles
Just call them niggers
Captcha = NRRGAR

>School shooting happens the day after Biden makes a gun control speech
>"How many more children have to die before you accept gun control"

That was a threat from the government. School shootings are carried out by the government.

LETS GO to dead nigger storage

This is biden's shooting. He literally caused it by talking about guns as something cool and by threatening to kill right wing american gun owners. .

Attached: 235235435435.jpg (466x660, 28.67K)

You're a soft headed cunt.
Teaching this shit starts at home, years before school even starts. At least it should but no one teaches niggers this.
They can't be taught civility, they have it or they don't and the vast majority don't

>even the people who are difficult to love and support
you mean the people who are not happy slaves that put on fake smiles? also post your tits with timestamp and fuck off

Attached: 220px-Andrew_Jackson_Daguerrotype.jpg (220x250, 12.41K)

>DC
>public charter school
Need I say more?

>DO SOMETHING!
Like what?

Gun culture for me is about a LOT more than just the schools. Its about countless suicides and crimes of passion that happen every single day. Schools can and should be reformed. The gun cult is poison at its roots.

Children often have no choice but to be raised around the gun cult. Lots of kids take their parents guns. They kill themselves, kill a friend, kill their peers. Its just stupid and evil, in my opinion

Gunshot wounds are 500% more fatal than knife wounds. Let's not pretend like they are equivalent.

if i had to sit in a public school and listen to a pedo tell me white people are racist and evil instead of them doing thier job (poorly), i too would shoot up the school.

You got it all wrong. The new teens and youths is guns. A gun went into a school and shot two other guns today.

It's just nigger hoodlums killing each other. Fuck them feral beasts.

it's in gun free and 99% democrat washington dc
which has more violence then most large cities in america

they don't require philosophy 101 anymore in college these days. this is not even an argument. you are a deeply deluded person or a troll

than*

Don't care. I'll buy another assault rifle just for you, sweetie.

Attached: 1649809541429.png (750x484, 274.71K)

Vast majority of gun violence and mass shootings are by people of crime. We got a poc problem not a gun problem.