Question about this vaxx thing

Why would the elites kill all of their loyal subjects with the vaccine and leave only people who don't trust them alive?

Why not instead make the antivaxxers public enemy number one and have society isolate, demonize and prepare them to be unpersoned later, as in, what I'm actually seeing happen out there? Build internet profiles through advertising and tracking in a hundred minor ways to identify malcontents, then push those people down further in ways that isolate them from their neighbors and friends, and turn those neighbors and friends into assistants in their demise?

I get they eventually want to kill everyone or something, but why kill all the people who love you when they can be used to kill the people who hate you instead?

Attached: phillip younger.jpg (859x642, 40.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JmciRDhAdws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Elites know that NPCs are beyond saving and must be culled, don't act like you don't agree.

dude that guys badge looks like an amongus character. I REALLY like that picture. that's a fucking cool picture bro. well done. very good post. would you mind if i saved that picture and shared it with my friends on facebook? what's it's source anyways newfren?
>all fields

Attached: 1657329038483.jpg (680x583, 58.01K)

It wasn't the plan however the vaccine like all the other plans they try was poorly thought out and poorly executed. They would've loved to have it go the way of monthly subscriptions

They're useful idiots. The govt doesn't care about them. Also, vaccines would be the best way to do an undercover genocide.
>elites make a deadly virus, get themselves killed
Or
>elites make deadly vaccine, don't take it

this guy knows how to cook a proper pasta sauce, with oregano, parsley and sage.

Attached: 1432608067262.jpg (834x528, 82.48K)

in the eyes of the elite, there is no difference between the goy who is loyal to them and the goy who isn't

That's not part of the edit btw, that's what he wore in the show.
youtube.com/watch?v=JmciRDhAdws

Then why do they even bother turning us against each other?
Why cull the NPC before the 'malcontent' though? If you don't believe in a fair fight, why even give them an oppurtunity to be right before you've gotten rid of them?

Cattle are cattle to them.

Because the vaccine won't kill all of them, or even the majority of them. They will just have statistically poorer health and maybe a decade or two shorter lifespan.

You need them to get rid of the existing governments in their nations. Then after the chaos of a few years they can sweep in to offer "safety" and "stability"

Which is easier, especially if you favor quantity over quality - killing the compliant, or instead expending your efforts on those who'd fight back?
Really try to think.

Grand Solar Minimum. Simple as.

It isn't about loyalty, its about raw numbers gone for what nature is going to force on the Earth that the decadent world of billions would collapse under.

Attached: dmcv.png (1080x1212, 2.02M)

>why do they even bother turning us against each other?
For the lulz. Same reason people watch dog fights or MMA. For all we know they take bets on the outcomes of certain scenarios.

Deja vu.
Did you copy paste this? I don’t care enough to check.

Sauce on pic?

It's about getting rid of the "useless eaters", retard.

>says the line
YAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1659854064768683.jpg (2184x3156, 3.99M)

OP is a raging retard faggot.

Because loyal subjects are predictable and easily manipulated. The first act of any intelligent group that manages to seize absolute power from a previous regime should be to kill off the plebs that got them there. Even better if you can do it in a way where the blame is placed on those who were not drinking the koolaid. Because if they were able to use these malleable people to usurp the throne, someone else could too. NPCs are programmable by anyone, you just have to push the right buttons. After they are mostly gone(a few will remain to keep systems running) the process of unpersonhood you described will be used to attrition the malcontents into submission to the system, or have them willingly eject themselves from it. Its going to be a Dark Winter. I suggest you prepare.

because (in their eyes) it demonstrates the "normies" will literally do anything they're told to do no matter what it is, as long as it is through MSM. They see that 50 years or 10 years down the road those people could just be brainwashed or told to cause a regime change or destroy everything that they're building up. Basically a person who has no real core ideology and morality is a risk to leave around bc they'll just be inevitably used by some crazy person to take over the world or destroy the world or even worse. They're a liability. People with real ideologies are predictable.

They dont want to. They have to. Instead of culling you in public town Square, they let you do it willingly for the better world. They know the ones who didnt take it, are rational people that will fall in line when humanity needs to rebuild. The vaxxed are 99% more likely to ve mentally ill and chemically dependent to SSRI. They can't can't saved

fucking retard
if your target is to kill,, what? 85% or something,
you dont just go into postal mode, you kill those retards that volunteer to be culled

Attached: 1580414381532.jpg (225x225, 14.37K)