If catalans didnt breed like pandas and had been allowed to participate in the conquest of the Americas this is what...

If catalans didnt breed like pandas and had been allowed to participate in the conquest of the Americas this is what the average girl would look like today.

Attached: blanca soler3.jpg (585x720, 39.63K)

I like my latinas the way they are.

Attached: BeckyGoddess.jpg (1280x1918, 200.48K)

They are good the way they are

Attached: Adriana Lima.jpg (700x869, 97.29K)

She could pass as a latina

Tons of makeup

please stop using that dumb term, use latinoamerican or hispanoamerican

I’m married to a spic and she even prefers spic over your bullshit

You like your diluted europeans the way they are, when they have caucasoid features, spic.

No makeup can change your bones.

Attached: Adriana Lima no makeup.jpg (640x640, 102.12K)

I have been to catalan you guys don't look that different then castillian spics

Prime Lima fogs really hard

Attached: 2932278_D7FCD599-0778-4632-84EF-DC459EB7BDC0.png (750x931, 726.11K)

because she has been misguided by american television wich started using the terms latinos and hispanics in order to take out america from the name, wich then meant that true spaniards and latins (italians) got stolen their rightful ownership over those names.
You gf is an ignorant as much as you.

why should we? half our population is from the rest of spain, we went from 95% in 1900 to 50% in 1960 after inmigrations from Andalucia, Extremadura and Murica and now we are barely 30% after subsaharians, maghrebis, pakistanis and southamericans.
We are going the way of the dodo here and our politicians still talking bullshit about train infrastructure investments and our tv news only puts feminism and gaylords.

I like Lima but shes in no way hoter than Blanca, Adriana looks like a street whore while Blanca has class.

Attached: blanca soler5.jpg (1200x630, 88.35K)

Lima is a supermodel, she is not. Lima is better looking objectively but people can have subjective taste.

Mmm

Attached: 1659850775967021.jpg (365x600, 71.66K)

>latinks before they're 20 and turn into a 300 pound goblin from too much goyslop

Wtf is wrong with the one on the ground lol

Blanca is so fugging hot bros

Attached: blanca_soler-pihzo7nb4c281.webm (608x1080, 758.22K)

not catalans though

so what? being famous doesnt mean you are better, Blanca is too pretty to be relatable, that's why she isnt famous

She looks like she loves taking loads on her face

I have a friend dating a less preety and slightly manlier version of her, still cute though

nobody ever posts daisy fuentes like wtf

Pandas will die out like Catalans.