Hoax Jews were thrown down wells in medieval England

Media pushing falsified history about English throwing Jewish people down wells
- cnn.com/2022/08/30/europe/medieval-well-mystery-bodies-scn/index.html

The proof that they are lying-
31:40 (Genetic discovery, no Jewish DNA. Only a few had some DNA that is sometimes associated with Jewish people)
- youtube.com/watch?v=ylyEgM8-8wU

Attached: asdasd334.jpg (1830x868, 249.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.org/files/52413/52413-h/52413-h.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passovers_of_Blood
youtube.com/watch?v=ylyEgM8-8wU
youtu.be/GG86mhOGjB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(Less than half of them had some DNA that is associated in 30 percent of Ashkenazi Jewish people. i.e the majority were definitely European, and less than half had some DNA that turns up in a minority(30 percent) of Jewish people but is far more likely to represent a European person as Jewish people were a small percentage of the population as they were almost 100 percent kicked out of the country 200 years previously).

They then do a bunch of logical leaps and go with a tenuous hypothesis that is proven false under even the slightest scrutiny of facts. Like 'Cheddar man' where they went with the darkest possible skin tone in the range of possibilities. This is how history is falsified.

Bump
Fuck jews

I ran the sample they found through a (((levenstein))) distance calculator. It’s similar to a set of graves found in Elfurt Germany from around the Black Plague. Unfortunately I matched very closely to this sample. The most genetically similar groups to these 13th century German Jews were: Romanians, Serbs, Bosnians, and Albanians.

If we poisoned the wells and spread plague intentionally - our ancestors deserved it. Death to kikesz

This needs to be spread far. I am the only one that has exposed this hoax yet the lie is travelling around the world. They want to reverse the reality of their well poisoning ritual child sacrifice onto us. Re-writing the history.

'page 181' well poisoning documentation 1833 book, of original source material from the time of the black death)
-gutenberg.org/files/52413/52413-h/52413-h.htm

Then 'blood libel' (sourcing original source material also)
=en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passovers_of_Blood

Previous bread

yeah they don't get into any detail "how" they decided to rubber stamp them as Jewish, especially considering the skeletons are older than any known Ashkenazi community.

was it Mitchondrial haplogroup X? which is entirely common in the Hebrides? and not uniquely jewish? I bet.

Pentaverate says thats the case
Pretty sure thats jesuits

So thats how the jews poison the well

THROW THE JEW DOWN THE WELL

SO MY PEOPLE CAN BE FREE

Attached: l-intro-1601309369.jpg (1600x900, 282.36K)

>was it Mitchondrial haplogroup X? which is entirely common in the Hebrides? and not uniquely jewish? I bet.

Sounds about right. You can hear the actual findings described here
>31:40
>youtube.com/watch?v=ylyEgM8-8wU

no they don't go into detail of the DNA discovered. Not anything useful to someone who knows anything about fuck.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ylyEgM8-8wU

Watch at 51:00 too, the bitch uses the fake findings to shame a bunch of modern day people from Norwich when they were just earnestly expecting some interesting history.

Yes they do to a certain extent. The Jewish claim is based upon a minority of the bodies having DNA that is associated with 30 percent or so of Jewish people, but is not exclusive to Jewish people and is more likely to be a European person. You are correct that they do not give the raw data, which for me shows further evidence of a cover up. I am sure that even the claim they make of a minority of the bodies having DNA that is associated with 30 percent or so of Jewish people is also falsified.

learn to timestamp your link bruh.
The irony is that these were likely indigenous Britons massacred by foreign Vikings or mercenaries. And not jews murdered by anglo-saxons. but that's the judeo-saxon alliance isn't it, subvert everything for satan.

Understood. This just got me seriously pissed wtf!?

Attached: 6tjuf5oksf471.jpg (750x844, 100.56K)

youtu.be/GG86mhOGjB8

Racist European people as usual, back then Jewish people sometimes were money lenders, but a lot of undisciplined peasants or lord's spent it on taverns or whoring, or losing wars and lands, when they couldn't pay back they sometimes beat them up and were warned to pay their debts, they also sometimes had the option of handing over a son who would be converted to Judaism and adopted by them, that way their debts would be cleared, this is also where racist myth's came from drinking children blood (when they were circumcising the boy that was handed over) anti semetic lords would rile up villages and towns against the local Jews when they didn't want to pay back their debts resulting in these Jews being thrown in the well

Attached: 1655634167061.png (686x798, 65.47K)

bump for White justice

Almost as if Jews are a scapegoat for the 'elite'.
Yet they enabled and benefitted from it too, so.....

What rubbish.

Does anyone have the original version of blood passover by ariel toaff?