Guess The Breed

twitter.com/CTVAtlantic/status/1564900929740103682

Attached: pitbull1.png (1181x839, 1.03M)

p-p-p-p-p-pomeranian!

Shitbulls need to be viciously exterminated.

Weimaraner.

Golden Retriever?

Kill pit bulls
Behead pit bulls
Roundhouse kick a pit bull into the concrete
Slam dunk a pit bull puppy into the trash can
Crucify filthy bullies

The "pitmommies" who keep raising these things need to share the same fate.
Some dumb bitch in my apartment complex had one that attacked a random guy after it got away from her, then she stood there screaming and crying about it until the guy being mauled by her dog pulled out a gun to defend himself.
She freaked, kicked the gun out of his hand, and he died from the mauling. Everyone corroborated the events to the police and she was arrested for like Murder 2 or 3. Her conviction was last month.

Attached: shih tzu.png (253x480, 117.25K)

nice

responsible pitpull owership should be promoted on this board. the problem isn't shitbulls if you treat a shitbull like a work animal and not a second son like a dogmom does.
>glowies are scared of shitbulls
>chuds clap like monkeys because shitbull genocide sounds hilarious and redpilled
>they just want to be able to raid people's homes easier.
all it takes is a quarter of a second in a gunfight. your shitbull meatshield takes the bullets meant for you

Attached: 1661437384259050.png (1388x1688, 330.56K)

shitbulls are too dangerous to keep, i guess we should ask the government to protect us from our own property. I know that personally I'm too stupid and weak to train a proper guard animal, so I don't think other people should be able to either.

Attached: 1661440183309292.png (1200x800, 282.16K)

Women and pits is the same as women and niggers.

they should give her assisted suicide for her grief

Here is how you solve it. Make a law that says you are responsible for your dogs acts.
Dog kills neighbours cat? You are now an animal abuser
Dog mauls toddler? You are now put on the child abuse list and get life in prison

See how fast the shitbull problem will go away.

shills are scared of shitbulls. imagine if the glowies had to deal with a pack of wild beasts not concerned with their own mortality being covered by deadly gunfire every time they wanted to battering ram somebody's door because they're too based.
>glowies piss themselves over shitbulls!

Attached: 1661438850219613.png (1308x902, 359.24K)

Proof?

Attached: 87987987.png (194x259, 5.23K)

Fucking kek yes

lmao woman moment

or better yet, why don't we just give the government even more power to regulate our ability to protect ourselves, because that's potentially dangerous. I can't imagine all my neighbors carrying guns, good thing trudeau is taking care of that, so why should they be able to have rabid beasts as well? dogmoms are cursed people, and there are already laws that make them responsible for what their dogs do here. but why are you clapping like a monkey for government regulation user?
>you have to go back

Attached: 1661437307226917.png (1366x1088, 506.91K)

Cousins neighbour got a Pitbull, two days later it bit their toddler on the face. Pottery if you ask me

Ayo I hate dogs!