How to get rid of a 22 year old illegal who is trying to anchor himself here by fucking my gfs 17 year old niece ?

How to get rid of a 22 year old illegal who is trying to anchor himself here by fucking my gfs 17 year old niece ?

Attached: 258628B6-CE73-4CF5-8D75-2E84BB8A5B18.jpg (897x1024, 175.62K)

Attached: Theres a chink in your car.gif (288x136, 665.61K)

What state?

Trust me I want to shoot him in the face but my gf will never forgive me and I’ll go to prison for murdering an animal

California

>fucking her niece
>nobody says shit about it
>the niece faces no consequences
Already a lost cause, don't bother. But the solution would be for an authority figure to beat your girlfriend's niece, severely.

Ya her grandma

Call ICE. My sister is an outsourced HR manager and she just calls ICE when they try to get a job. Seems to work.. At least up here in the North. Maybe if you're down south it's a lower priority. Worth a shot.

Also fuck pit bulls.

Why don’t you turn that disgusting fucking pitbull toward him? It doesn’t know any better than to try to kill anything that moves

I already did do that anonymous through Their website

Bet he's had a hard life and would smash your head in if he wanted to.
You're just scared of him. Bet your gf likes him too lul

>kill him
>report to police the statutory rape to get him deported
>call ICE, tell them he is fucking an underage girl

Call ICE

With a baseball bat, you pussy

To kill him in the ring at his house.

Transition and seduce him, then leave him at the altar

Attached: the irish candyman sammy guns.jpg (3583x2000, 271.94K)

Make him disappear. He isn't documentated so he isn't really here.

just call ice on him

Nerve gas

Call them directly and report that he's raping a minor.

Fuck her niece instead

Fuck the niece and make her your 2nd girlfriend. Repear with every woman that guy tries to date.

Tell some niggers he said the nword

If they are happy I'd just leave it, but if he is clearly just manipulating her to stay in the country, then the most effective way I can think of is if you could find a man with higher status to take an interest in her, then she will almost definitely leave him to trade up.

First user with a brain

Tip the authorities

> California

How did I know