HAPPENING

He’s threatening Americans again. What are you going to do about it?

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1564706079036116994

Attached: 682A24A4-9AC1-429B-BD92-9AA048898D21.jpg (827x1071, 200.96K)

This is such an odd method of argument.
>You think you need guns to protect yourselves, but we've got really big guns, so give us your guns.
???

This clip will be really funny in a few years
Just how short sighted and idiotic these clowns are they can't see what they are doing to the country

Why do they demonize the right so much?

They want the cunny all to themselves.

What did a bunch if goat fuckers that live in caves just do last year?

Why do democrats always want to kill us?
abortions
F-15s
masks
experimental injections

Did the vietcong have f15s?
Did Ahmed the flip flop wearing goat herder have f15s?

Even the a crowd of his deranged voters didn't care for this nonsense. Sad. Dude is a loser.

Because that is the last threat to their total control, that is their goal
TOTAL CONTROL

Lmao what about guerilla warefare. And yeah thays a real moral booster to your side bombing your own cities. What a retard

So we ARE in a civil war. ok. i'm glad it's out on the table now.

Attached: ee74b2104a794a1a4836bff9aa9d5eef.jpg (525x400, 20.21K)

He's right you know.

Name a war American military has won in the past 80 years.. and did any of those opponents have f15s?

>Bidens strongest warriors were defeated by goat herders with AK47s
GIVE UP YOUR GUNS, YOU STAND NO CHANCE, I PROMISE GOYIM.

because the right are equally as insane as the left
>qanon
>civil war fantasies
>antivax
>(((breitbart)))
>"student debt relief is communism"
etc etc

>muh F-15

Attached: 1653437423971.jpg (872x886, 242.01K)

Anti-spike protein, not anti-vaxx. Although I wouldn't take any vaxx these days, looking at how far evil can reach these days

Two more weeks and they'll see the error of their ways and be filled with sorrow and regret.

You can literally take over your local military base and just arm the entire state with state of the art weapons.
This fucking geriatric idiots are so fucking out of touch, they don't realize they're commuting suicide by enticing a civil war.
I am sure there is hundreds of thousands of retire military pilots that will fly those f15 just as good as the zoomers faggots they been training the last couple of years once we jank them from them.
Biden should be impeached just for this, he's literally threatening the population

Attached: 0__DSC9498jpeg.jpg (1200x1200, 218.78K)

>heh, you can't defend yourself against us with those puny little guns
why do they want to take them away then?

No, civil internment for the cattle. No one is going to resist.

Did this Alzheimers retard forget about the taliban

imagine thinking Air Force pilots are on the side of corrupt anti-American shitbags.
imagine being lefty dumb

same pretty much. after all the shit they pulled to try and get me to comply, who's to say that the next injection I receive from a doctor really contains what they claim? we had enough doctors in my country who went on public record saying people should just be injected against their will, and I don't know my doc well enough to judge if he belongs among them or not.