Why is poverty and undevelopment so big in the red areas ? How is it like living there...

Why is poverty and undevelopment so big in the red areas ? How is it like living there ? Can any user from there tell me ?

Attached: huaa5sbf4ax81.png (3625x2622, 1.91M)

Pretty good, no Muhammads, no kneeling for niggers, we don't like faggots, we beat them.

How the fuck is all of Greenland developed and large parts of Saudi Arabia considered very developed, but I, an Englishman, don't even live in a developed area?

Why is North Kazakhstan more developed than Russia?

Attached: joseph_joestar_eye_bulge_meme_by_eliameliforever_ddybjgz-pre.jpg (820x642, 95.69K)

What is the criteria and source for this map? First time seeing this one.

Znaci juznjak,
>we don't like faggots, we beat them
Po ovome sigurno nisi Vojvodjanin.

Its comfy and based as fuck, literally we have everything we need and more, including good services, government and non government services, plus good infrastructure all over the country, so i dont know what the fuck this map is talking about.

According to this map my region in Western Serbia is as developed as most of England, which obviously isn't true.

mongols or niggers depending on area

cope

Probably fag/nig rights. Im in Spain and couldnt be comfier.

Saudis are rich as fuck

>plus good infrastructure all over the country
was it the english or the french who built your infrastructure?

Haha, the english didn't build shit, we were defacto independent since 1921, we built it all you french rat.

>no debt
>no immigrants
i pick this before living in blue "developed" areas

What are there "standards"? LGBT approval level?

Vojvodina i Beograd nisu deo Srbije be bate beeeeeeeee

Attached: image_2022-08-31_145110150.png (320x180, 52.75K)

>Crimea
>Baku
>Murmansk
>Smolensk

>Underdeveloped

Retard made this map.
Pic related - it's same development level as sahara.

Attached: naberezhnaya-lenina.jpg (1270x850, 465.12K)

Lol how the fuck is this defined? The English lake district is "almost developed" and it's one of the wealthiest retirement destinations of Europe, yet rural areas of Finland where many properties don't have running water or toilets are somehow considered developed?

I was in Crimea two years ago and it's still resembles Ukraine 20 years ago.

Not to mention anywhere I'm Greenland outside of the two major cities being considered "developed".... There aren't even roads to see these regions!

saudi infrastructure is from the 80s so basically it's brand new, most of europe developed over hundred years ago some even older

>northern finland as developed as london or rhin-ruhr
>northern portugal, southern italy, rural poland and yemen at about the same level of development
>northern ireland as developed as uzbekistan or rural turkey
>most of the balkans and all of ukraine as developed as subsahran africa
Who made this map? What are EU standards?

It's accurate, you probs live in the norf, saudi arabia is much nicer than your shithole

Attached: 109.png (1700x2000, 997.39K)

East: Communism
South-east: Mudslimes and war
South: Niggers

I live in the South East actually, specifically in that dark red area right at the corner.