Brit/pol/

>The Queen will not be able to travel to London and will instead receive Boris Johnson and new PM at Balmoral in historic first amid concerns over her health: Prime Minister will visit Her Majesty at her Scottish home before audience with his replacement
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11164261/Queen-receive-Boris-Johnson-prime-minister-Tuesday-Balmoral.html

>Britain faces 22% inflation by January as energy giants are predicted to rake in £17BILLION EXTRA profits over next two years driven by Ofgem price cap
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11163573/Energy-giants-set-rake-17BN-EXTRA-profits-two-years-Brits-face-22-inflation.html

>Pub advertising for new chef says 'SNOWFLAKES' need not apply as landlord admits since lockdown bar has been plagued by 'flaky people who don't want to work and constantly want time off'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11164123/Pub-landlord-advertising-new-chef-says-NO-SNOWFLAKES-people-dont-want-work.html

Attached: gallery-1485875890-soaps-coronation-street-toyah-battersby-spider-nugent-1.jpg (640x923, 116.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXF3EJXS-HM
youtu.be/a0DbzUe-r4Q
mobile.twitter.com/zerohedge/status/1564397543232094209
twitter.com/HackneyAbbott/status/1562846568180756482/photo/1
youtube.com/watch?v=VJuXKeiM4_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 4C27ED31-BF22-4B1C-A4D9-0CF826784E76.jpg (739x415, 21.73K)

Mad how Americans look like this.

Who is is stockpiling food?

brit/pol/ are the biggest current-thingers alive

spastic in the other thread thinks thelema is noncery
kek

Attached: 547455.png (1216x739, 718.31K)

kek, yeah probably have a faded printed out flag stuck in their window.

me
ordered another 50 worth of frozen meals and filled all me cupboards full of tinned foods last month

you were a personal acquaintance of his

what does putin's jizz taste like?

youtube.com/watch?v=pXF3EJXS-HM

Like hair dye

since february mate
100+ flour, rice and oats
50kg tinned veggies
10kg sugar
probs 20kg butter
20L of oil
50L of UHT milk

youtu.be/a0DbzUe-r4Q

What kinda oil? Like baby oil to jerk off while watching people scrap for pork medallions on the street?

When Liz is PM next week if you live here say goodbye to your greenbelt.

Attached: fig_1-1.png (960x640, 390.72K)

One of many. Soon to be converted into mosques and refugee centres

Attached: c39.gif (500x281, 499.19K)

brent crude

Kek got a massive kiln to seperate it out too

haven't seen canceranon in a while
hope he's ok
not like him to not be winding people up

YOU PACK OF FUCKING SPASTICS

not what I expected, AT ALL lmfao

Did Crowley consider the buggery/sacrifice of a young boy the ultimate sacrifice in his system? Yes or no.

oh, yeah for protein and packs upon packs of frozen meat + like 50kg of lentils. I forget about lentils because it's normal to have shit loads in indian households anyway lmao
mainly turkey and chicken for meat

Ok doommong, 2020 is calling

he's Birmingham tinder slag

That's bigdog/bd/berty/rabbit larper is it not?
Too many larps here...

god my farts fucking stink today

>US Hints At Preparing Military Option Against Iran To Israeli Officials
Lol, late empire collapse speedrun (tranny)

Made a cottage pie with some lentils in lastnight. Was alright.

Post link

Hang on a minute, you won't know because they don't tell you that in Youtube videos lmao. My mistake.

mobile.twitter.com/zerohedge/status/1564397543232094209

Its mad that little tiny bits of poo were on the inside of your arse, then you farted, then the gas that came out had tiny bits of poo in, then it went up your nose and some of the poo got stuck in your nkse hairs so you could smell it, and now its in your lungs.

Can’t wait til that shriveled Jew cunt croaks

It's the circle of life, innit

you're a proper spacker if you think having a stock of long shelf life food is a bad thing.
>oh no if nothing happens I'll end up having to EAT the food

meanwhile the local tesco got a power cut and all the chilled/frozen went off and they won't restock until next week.
oh the lorry drivers are on strike?
you'll wish you had some porridge to eat instead of just your boyfriend's cock.

would anyone notice the difference?

Energy lockdowns when?

Welp
See you lads in Persia

Attached: 175789A8-B713-48A4-BABF-B723E024592C.jpg (722x425, 78.17K)

Sounds solid man, I would have such a supply but I am limited to what a small flat can hold.
The hard times have barely even begun, especially for a nation that has become slovenly and decadent

this time you'll have to sit outside in a community marquee to prove you're not using your telly out of designated government messaging hours.

Lads....it's Diane Abbott.
What the fuck has she got on her head?
twitter.com/HackneyAbbott/status/1562846568180756482/photo/1

Attached: 1590450793471.jpg (320x320, 16.03K)

Probably to pedal bikes to power the powerbanks of bames as compensation for slavery.

>no one is allowed to respond to her tweets
Lmao

no thats his wife lmfao

yes
but you're forgetting the context
he didn't say this is what you should do
he simplified and outlined all aspects of magick, both black and white, into a self contained spiritual system that acted as somewhat of an intro into esotericism on all fronts
he recognised that good and evil are an integral part of creation because of duality, he recognised that his system would be meaningless if he didn't incorporate the shadow into it and cover the more undesirable, unforgivable aspects of magick. so for his work to be valid, he had to include both white and black magick into his works
to demonise him for acknowledging this fact and teaching it, from the perspective of a black magician, would be to demonise all those conspiratorial researchers that delve into the occult too, and make the exact same point when they are explaining the spiritual systems and practices of different esoteric cults that veer more towards the black than the white. which to anyone with a brain would be completely illogical. acknowledging something doesn't mean you're for it, it doesn't mean you'd do it. it just means you're acknowledging it does and will continue to happen and is part of the system
>inb4 tldr

grab some flavourless protein powder you can mix into flour for bread, or just make a shake with + some caramel/cocolate/whatever syrups (zero sugar if that's your thing)

would unironically be a good thing for most of the fat cunts out there.
>fat loss for freedom (tm)

Just went to get some shopping, must have seen about 40 boat wogs in random groups around the converted hotel. All new clothes and phones taking selfies laughing and joking.

It's so fucked up.

You dummy
The quote you’re thinking of is a joke about jacking off

Oh no, not gentrification (anti white dog whistle), don’t want that shithole to look, you know, nice and presentable

they're sending those photos to their friends overseas who aren't far behind them
>look at all this free stuff we got bro, you'll be next, can't wait to see you! we living it large!

You haven't got your specisl wog bucks to support black businesses user?

My face after raping 10 English girls.

Attached: file.png (265x360, 87.6K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VJuXKeiM4_0

Attached: 16582091825848994.jpg (1865x1297, 406.84K)

Where else can i get muh knock off dvds paki cloaks and shite previously for sale at matalan?

Those boat illegals are increasing our GDP m8.

Spent it on drugs (from white dealers)

It's like watching a slow motion car crash. The people in charge are retarded, incompetent and corrupt, and there is nothing you can do about it.

gentrification?
What is she talking about? Are productive people moving back into London?
>lost

Attached: 1661095873563.jpg (400x400, 25.09K)

Circle of shite

Did crowley actually have a little green demon/alien helping him with his writings

kind of ironic that one of the most intelligent posters in brit/pol/ overall is a fucking indian
enoch powell was right

GDP = greatly dysgenic paedophiles