Attached: wkg.png (800x600, 301.33K)

Are there even any left?

>british
>white
lol good one

>in Europe (UK)
LOLOLOL

diversity pandering

The irony of your flag coming out with that.

>tf
>tp

>britain
You mean Neo-Uganda?

>The irony of your flag coming out with that.
you did this to belgium

because they all go into trades. If your dad is a plumber and that's what you're going to be why would you need to get an A* in maths and sociology?

Time for Hitler

>Belgium and France

Poor wypo in the UK are despised by both the left and the right.

Attached: 4974.jpg (930x558, 50.01K)

Lets ask 1000 teachers in the UK if they have the balls to fail muhammad knowing a parent could chip your head off in the street and be out in 18 months.

He knew.

Attached: Cartoon_of_1919_predication_on_what_the_Treaty_of_Versailles_will_do_in_20_years_by_Will_Dyson.jpg (2039x2505, 1.6M)

At least it shows they can apply themselves at something if they get good grades. Instead of wasting their time vaping and playing fortnite.

ever tried to learn shit in a class full of people who don't even speak the language?

>No link
Am I supposed to take the word of a pedo-paki?
Go cum on the koran or whatever the fuck you shit skins do

Attached: sage_options_field.jpg (2121x1414, 2.34M)

Didn't they remove real clocks from english schools a couple years ago?

In public schools. English kids all go to private schools now to avoid the foreigners. The only white Brits left in public schools and thus included in the surveys are the spawn of single mothers on welfare or drug dealing grandparents.

Same here, we all just went into trades because working in an office is for cuckholds no matted what tax bracket you're in.

That's no way to live in your homeland.

I believe it. I was in school before the niggerisation of the country and even then in a largely working class area there was a sort of anti intellectualism. A lot of us did well but I just mean an overall kind of disdain for being smart and a lot of apathy. Nowadays from what I understand white working class boys especially are getting the short end of every stick there is. They're pretty much universally despised so I guess that's where the apathy comes from? Even back when I was young I think we were largely hated, I'm 32 now.

This is exactly right, labour hate whites, and conservatives hate working people.

Shut up you posh cunt, you are insulting working people who have been royally fucked by the government moving jobs abroad and are now left to fester and be exploited.

British whites are the dumbest people of Europe. They only managed to take over half the word because a French nobility took over the country and used them effectively as goons to fight for them

Agreed. Hopefully this cost of living crisis that will cause a dramatic drop in standard of living will see all the foreign parasites leave. If not it will be mass bloodshed in a few years.

I'm on their side but its still a false representation. There are now hundreds of thousands of homeschooled English and far more at private schools. These surveys would suggest that all English are stupid; its completely untrue. If it included homeschooled and private schools I can guarantee white British would be far ahead of most other ethnic groups.

No, we need an uprising to get rid of all the posh cunts (British elite) who are bringing in blacks and paki's for work, kick all the paki's out and we need to get British people back to work so there is no need to bring paki's ever again.

They won't leave until the government becomes hostile to them.
They need to be made to feel uncomfortable and have the door held open for them to go.
Just pass a bunch of pro white laws, cut all diversity shit out of law and culture, and offer free flights out. We'd offload 10 million of them in no time.