Benefits and disadvantages of WMAF?

What are the benefits and disadvantages of WMAF? These are the ones from my perspective.

Benefits
- She will likely be more traditional
- Probably less likely to divorce you
- You can probably get a better looking asian woman than a white woman

Disadvantages
- You don't marry her you marry her family
- Depending where she is from she can be really controlling
- They care a lot about your money
- If you get a HAPA son you can be in trouble

Attached: wmaf1.jpg (948x1200, 138.62K)

Benefits: Easy tight pussy
Disadvantages: Children if man is ER, if women it's turbo whore

a sideways pussy haver blew my penis one time and it was pretty good. those slant eyes really know what they're doing with their mouths.

fuck i miss finnish girls.

Attached: cockasian.jpg (450x250, 48.95K)

Thinking about relationships in terms of benefits and disadvantages like they're a consumer product is exactly why they fail. Relationships should be sacred not a consumer product.

Disadvantages
- I will give you dirty looks in the street if I see you with your gook spawn.

Attached: 1610830202466.png (645x737, 80.87K)

We are all living in America

Attached: image_2022-08-31_134807432.png (985x636, 448.42K)

PRo asian girl threads are spammed by trannies
anti-white women threads (Not the valid criticism threads of modern humans) are spammed by trannies
They are always back-to-back and when you call them out they always use tranny insults agaisnt you. (You're a simp, or a woman)

Fuck off back to plebbit

Advantages
- Seething white woman will give you dirty looks.

VPN fag immediately proved me right. Seething trannies ALWAYS make it about hating white women.
Fucking kikes are too obvious.

I've fucked probably 150 asian prostitutes and can't imagine trying to have a conversation and relationship with one. I'll stick to the basic negotiation, grunting, and then either complimenting or sharing insults after. I can't recognize one as human, it's disgusting. Even if she spoke fluent English, what do you talk about? It's some uncanny valley thing where I'd feel I was anthropomorphizing a monkey. Seriously. What the fuck are those conversations like? I could go out clubbing tonight and try to find out, but I'd honestly rather stay in my room.

Satan hates hapas confirmed.

Attached: 1639872994442.jpg (838x1394, 339.36K)

Your son will post black cocks on Any Forums

>Disadvantages
>- I will give you dirty looks in the street if I see you with your gook spawn.
Advantages
ill point and laugh at you for seething over my Asian girl
HAHA

I don't post niggers. They're too ugly. I just post on /pol while drunk/suicidal(I don't know which)

So, the average white Redditor is the worst case scenario?

Exchanging insults* last few ones have been terrible service. This isn't a good cooming destination, a lot of instawhore types actually. I already look at women as a subspecies. What the fuck can they add to my life besides petty strife? They can't tell me shit. And an asian one? I bet they don't even have inner speech, even the whitewashed ones pretending to. Actually, seeing them with european technology and brands disgusts me. They need to get sent back to the stone age.

ALL PRO RACE MIXING THREADS ARE BOTS AND SHILLS

>traditional
>racemixing
pick 1 you absolute fucking retard

Which I'm fine right now. I have no problems except for the lack of culture or anything else that makes a man happy like a volk.

>a sideways pussy
???

>most trad white woman

Attached: 1659573264248824.jpg (728x1024, 106.4K)

who are these goofy models used for these photos?

he doesn't know.. no one tell him about the sideways pussys

>- You don't marry her you marry her family
That's a plus though. The collapse of all of our social systems is on the horizon, you will want an extended family with strong connections once that happens.

I don't know just found them on google.

Wtf please teach me