Why is this board so full of absolute schizos...

Why is this board so full of absolute schizos? Sometimes you have people talking about shit that's at least grounded in some data, sometimes you have people going absolutely off the fucking rails claiming the end of the world is nigh.

Attached: 1647980135839.jpg (647x800, 72.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmyuE0NpNgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mmmmmm
Breasts

Anyone can post here.

Attached: 1661478420155676.png (458x400, 128.27K)

>schizos?
no such thing as mental illness

Nigger!

Imagine being the dude making that sculpture, spending days painstakingly carving and polishing a pair of perfect squished boobies and nipples. Then having the audacity to carve a cross just above them. Theres no way that guy didnt jack off to his creation

Attached: licensed-image.jpg (2048x1366, 435.66K)

weil du ein dummer hurensohn eines juden bist und nichts was du denkst oder sagst jemals irgendwas bewirken wird.
darum du nuttenbengel.

Attached: 1571635673415.jpg (620x620, 36.72K)

what race is this? looks sexy

what's the difference. I see many options and we are discussing them. it's still better than having propaganda shit on you from TV.

He was probably married using his wife as reference you retarded tranny

you can't just carve a cross on top of it
that cross had to be perfectly planned since the beginning or else it wouldn't work

It’s called free speech you sausage nigger.

>handcrafted

marble masterace

Wat is los du spacko?

bots
all the truther, flat earth, vax crap, is bots.

Is it possible to impregnate marble?

>Posts female anatomy.
>Alongside subversive statement.
Uh-huh, go on user.

cum on cum titties

Attached: 2021_CKS_19798_0315_001(giacomo_ginotti_lemancipazione_della_schiavitu094621).jpg (1364x2000, 170.62K)

marble chicks are all either 10's or 6's who have had a lot of work done. I've seen marble girls who were carved thousands of years ago and I swear to god they had boob jobs done. Look at how she's hiding her underarm - thats an old tramp trick to hide the scar.

Attached: 1645495444592.jpg (988x1024, 1.09M)

Who are you?
The gatekeeper of schizos?
It’s entertaining at least to see some user sperg out over numbers

more pls

racists are schizos

pol is literally full of fucking chinese, russian, fbi, jouranlists, progressives, terfs, feminists, trannies all trying to push propoganda into the minds of men that come here.

Anonymity ya dumb faggot. Stop complaining, this is the last place to have it

This is the tradition of anonymous boards

Attached: 166157123364547387.jpg (1103x1030, 74.24K)

>1. shills try and make this place look like a place for schizos
>2. actual schizos turn up and feel at home
>3. trolls
>4. alex jones/hasan type listeners who have poor analytical ability but love listening to and parroting edgy narratives

>MUH FREE SPEECH
You clearly haven't understood what free speech is. When you make fraudulent claims and present them as fact, that's not free speech. When you incite people, that's not free speech. When you defame somebody, that's not free speech.
Being a fucking schizo was never and never will be covered by free speech, no matter how much you disagree.

The end of Western Civilization is nigh. Facts.

>meta
Third shill meta in the same minute.

s/this board/literally every other fucking place in the world

everyone's going insane

>sometimes you have people going absolutely off the fucking rails claiming the end of the world is nigh.
These are your low-IQ posters, mostly. They can't really understand what is going on, but they know it is bad, and so rather than understanding specifically what is happening, they just make broad brush-strokes of religiousism and claim some jewish goat-herders predicted everything that is happening even though they didn't, etc.

Why'd you make this thread?

Attached: 1650112638246.webm (720x1280, 2.95M)

The world needs more marble statues for coomers.

Attached: statue 01.png (853x1280, 1.13M)

I don't mind the schizo posts, some are quite funny as long as there's not too many threads up at once.

Flat earthers are turbo spastics though, I don't even find them funny, they're just fucking retards.

we keep the world balanced

Oh la la

perfect compromise between 2D and 3D without the uncanny of CGI

>Why is this board so full of absolute schizos?

I dont know but the schizos have been right about everything recently so I take their ramblings very seriously.

>you're not entitled to an opinion
says who, vpn whore

t. pygmalion

All technically true, but you come off as a ‘trust the experts’ type

he's not right about any of that shit.

because if I were to talk about how illuminati control the whole world IRL I would be ostracized and shunned, here at least I have anonymity to talk about it

Attached: 8 goddesses.jpg (1552x7337, 2.6M)

most of the time it's well poisoning
keep in mind some orgs like the idf maintain a permanent present in this board.

I love how each and every time this type of slide thread gets posted, there're posters parroting the same, astroturfed narrative.
It's like you're all coordinated from somewhere.

Attached: 1649661577482.png (480x480, 227.89K)

Illuminati hasn't existed for hundreds of years

Defamation, fraud, and incitement to violence are wide accepted exceptions to free speech. The problem is who gets to decide what qualifies. Much of ‘expert’ consensus is misinformation or fraud. Much of approved Wikipedia articles are also

thanks agent smith. i definitely won't believe the jews own hollywood and the banks now. you saved me.

Attached: 1661324140454988.jpg (699x601, 99.69K)

more statue tits please?

>MUH MISINFORMATION
"Misinformation" is newspeak. Are you incapable of independent thought? Do you need someone to tell you what and how to think?
Grow a brain and learn to pick out the facts from the shitposts.

Attached: 1633935848464.jpg (960x229, 20.37K)

t. schizo

Defamation has to be proven recipient of damages to be considered an exception. Incitement as well.

would

Keep telling yourself that

Attached: Allen Dulles.png (880x1024, 920.15K)

>you have people going absolutely off the fucking rails claiming the end of the world is nigh
People have been claiming the end is nigh since the beginning. These Any Forums doomers would feel totally embarrassed if they had any knowledge or perspective on how they're just the latest malinformed losers preaching about "collapse" that isn't going to happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmyuE0NpNgE