Why is hungary so based?

is it the food?

Attached: images (1) (6).jpg (183x275, 9.55K)

They're like 70% mongol

Uralic, actually.

turkic conqueror genes + they went thru many usurpation attempts, by commies before EU for ex, they wont let anyone rule them again

Why would a country thats basically a Gypsi Nation be based?
In Germany when we speak about Hungarians its 90% chance we talk about them all being child rapists and kidnapers.

>today 86.9% of the Gypsies speak only Hungarian.

I will bitcoin/monero you 50$ if your real flag isnt romanian

close enough

70% of NL are hungarians
The rest are just muslims
>t. has a niece who works as a bioengineer in NL

Of course it is not.
Romanians are almost as disgusting as you Ottmans.

The farthest I would ever go east of Germany is Italy. The rest of Europe is just poorfags, and even Italy is almost a poorfag.

Their unique language
Like Japanese, it's a Jew barrier

They aren't based, they're secular atheists, have same-sex civil partnerships, and are a mutt nation with plenty of (still alive!) Jew influence/infestation

only Poland is mega based

I haven't seen a single Hungarian where i live

Soros is Hungarian.

The only Pole who could hate a brother nation like that is a Jew

i don't think i've ever had hungarian food in my life. don't even know what hungarian food is. my polish gf makes delicious goulash tho.

>2nd poorest country in EU
>One of highest suicide rate in the world
>1 million gypsies in a 9 million pop. country
>800 euro/month salary

B-based...

well i don't consider them a brother nation because they're obviously alien to me, genetically, they look like mutts, they look weird

basically
>>also we are always chill on paprika

Cuz only self hating huns move out from the country and they don't advertise they are hungarians

HUNgary.
And Huns were based.

Attached: 1660544943187020.png (1832x1954, 542.85K)

Same government in the past 12 years with massive support on the election means they can put together long term strategies instead of switching directions for every 4 years.
Said government is not formed by western puppets that can continue to sell the country out.
Main reason for the current support that we've seen what the puppets managed to screw up in the previous governments.

shhh, they dont have to know that.

Hungary is based! Paprika, girls, less homos and sheiiit

Hungarian girls aren’t very pretty sorry friends