The vaccinated are getting sick and dying en masse

youtube.com/watch?v=7f45S6vmQgA

Meanwhile the unvaxxed haven't even caught it.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-21 at 12-51-44 vaxxed covid - Twitter Search _ Twitter.png (672x953, 138.39K)

>Unvaxxed
>Untested
>Unmasked
>Never wash my hands
>Never caught the meme flu
If I did, I didn't feel it. I'm upset we wasted two years to save that one old senile fuck from dying a week earlier than schedule.

>everyday this thread

literally no-one vaccinated that I know died, not one

how is that "en masse" ?

The fact of the matter is Im already on crack

>never washed my hands
Filthy leaf. COVID might be fake but its no excuse not to wash your hands when you get a chance

Attached: hq8rv9qf6qd11.png (500x359, 202.65K)

We have a lot of boomers to kill to make up for this.

Filipinos don'[t wash hands. We have a shit ton here now..

>Scared of germs
>Can't even see them
I'm sure you get spooked by ghosts in the dark

Unvaxxed here haven't caught cv while lots of people i know even my own senpai were diagnosed CV infected by doctors.

It's bullshit

There's an Aussie faggot in that thread

i wonder if it really even affected old people that much

there's a difference between washing your hands after taking a shit or when they get dirty and obsessively washing them with hand sanitizer every 20 minutes

It's fucking amazing, I've never had a single shot, never once tested positive for covid. Never felt better, while everyone around me concerned over my health gets sick every couple weeks.

>None of my zero friends died

Well, according to memes, Philippinos are the strongest race on earth or some delusional bullshit like that…

You took the test...?

Attached: 1654155980864.gif (380x284, 2.81M)

This,
It’s flabbergasting, actually. I lived being ostracized for not being vaccinated and yet, never been healthier while most of my vaccinated friends have all kind of ailments. Many of them now are regretting getting vaccinated.

if Any Forums was correct, statistically someone i know should have died from the vaccine but not a single one has any problems

Not more than the common cold. Old people die from the common cold all the time. COVID was a meme sickness.

I hope my ex bastard pal got it for his bitch mother and they both ack out

You must live in the country. I know tons of people who develop illnesses usually reserved for geriatric people: strokes, heart attack, blood cloths, arthritis, etc in very young people. It’s fucking scary.

smoke dope

Before 2020 masks didn't work & caused respiratory acidosis, 25% of the common colds were coronaviruses, now masks work and )100% of common colds are covid. Which isn't completely off in the sense that the covid jab gave them AIDS, which is why they have a cold.

Attached: Screenshot_20220805-150105_Brave.jpg (1467x1509, 281.44K)

Attached: pretend5jpg.jpg (555x364, 57.07K)

Vaxxies keep getting reinfected

Attached: TIGER.jpg (351x427, 59.55K)

Very SAD. But just think how bad it could have been!

Attached: 1660008682519655.png (720x574, 66.27K)

>tested
i have bad news for you

Attached: intact nasal cavity (aka untested).jpg (1001x1024, 80.35K)

y-you just wait for t-two more weeks...! I seem to recall that the massive death spike should have happened last winter according to Any Forums. but maybe the nano worms in my masks (remember that one?) make my memory fuzzy.

Oh shit... I've been had...

I don't believe it until I see it.

0 mRNA-injections taken, meanwhile everysingle injected getting sick constantly with all kinds of diseases.

mRNA-injectotards just keeps on injecting that bodyrotting shit and tell everyone how good it is.

You just gonna ignore all the evidence that even the news organizations can't sweep under the rug? Athletes dying like never before, SADS, mild teenage myocarditis, unexamined excess deaths, all these celebrities dying and none of them saying how, a supposed worker shortage....

2 phizer jabs in 2020

Still not dead

>The vaccinated are getting sick and dying en masse
If only it were actually true. In reality, you'll have a couple hundred thousand to maybe millions dying - which might be one of the worst atrocities in recent history, but will change nothing really because it's too few to make a difference.

It's kind of weird how modern English uses the Object form "me" when they're supposed to be using the subject " I "

Why is this? You wouldn't say "Me is vaccinated"