So how's he getting out of this one?

So how's he getting out of this one?

Attached: trump.png (716x468, 389.98K)

He has just been archiving /ptg/ threads

>go into someone'shouse
>drop confidential papers
>LOOK GUYS DRUMPF STOLE TOP SECRET INFO!!
i hate glowies so much it's unreal

Trump is actually Sam Hyde therefore he will get away with it.

the POTUS is the ultimate authority of classified material. literally anything he says is ok to have is ok.

>there is no way this billionare Zionist scum is guilty of anything
Kys monkey

Why is your Islamic shithole so obsessed with trump? Shouldn’t you be focusing on the millions more pakis you’re about to be importing?

2 week and he's out

Thread

Trump will 100% get away with this and the only reason he allowed it to occur was so the legal precedent is there to charge and raid former president (Obama) and to bring these declassified documents into the court record and public eye.
The president can declassify whatever he wants. If the pen pusher bureaucrats want to try to stifle that by not complying it doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Ez gg no re and I won't be replying in this shit thread again.

Attached: 1659077622162718.jpg (500x500, 63.22K)

So wait..he stole top secret cover letters?

Are the top secret cover letters technically top secret?

Name them glowies.
>Ok so them list of things TRPHUMPS had is:
>[redacted] paper file
>[redacted] paper file 2
>[redacted] paper file 2 copy
>[redacted] paper file 3
>nuke cheatcode
>Hunter Biden's laptop archive file

>2016
WE GOT HIM NOW
>2017
WE GOT HIM NOW
>2018
WE GOT HIM NOW
>2019
WE GOT HIM NOW
>2020 trump era end
WE GOT HIM NOW
>2021 biden era begins
WE FOR HIM NOW
>2022 Current year
WE GOT HIM NOW
Surely this time lads we got him.

grim 1970s carpet

Three scoops!

Attached: trumpzilla.jpg (480x480, 86.45K)

why are they spread out like that, is that how they found them?

why would you need to spread out 25 loose sheets of paper?

the second he decided they were okay to look at they were
he's the guy who decides what is and isn't classified

>drumpf the billionaire needs to steal documents to sell for… reasons
>drumpf the most popular republican candidate needs documents for blackmail for… reasons

Now the government line is he never OFFICIALLY invoked executive privilege, so he’s just a normal citizen in this case

>So how's he getting out of this one?
Because often things that are marked Top Secret actually aren't any more because time has passed.
For instance, every single motorcade route of the President is marked Top Secret. However, after the route has actually been taken it's not Top Secret any more, because everyone already saw the motorcade, it becomes a piece of paper with Top Secret written on it.
The media in this instance has been told they've taken papers that are marked Top Secret from Mar-A-Lago but note, they haven't said they actually "are" Top Secret. The latter the media has just assumed, because they're too fucking dumb to know the difference. The timing of this raid tells you this is a political stunt to (a) deflect from the shitty economy and hopefully blunt the midterm Red Wave coming down the pipe because Biden has royally fucked the country over and (b) a fishing expedition to see if they can stop Trump from running again, because he had just released essentially a campaign video and was and is viewed as a major threat.

>I don't steal classified documents often, but when I do, I scatter them all over the carpet
this is dumber than the hand written note (not in Trump's handwriting) torn up in the toilet
You continue believing that he's going to be hauled away to prison, any day now
Did you also donate a lot to Bernie by chance?

Attached: pepe.jpg (480x439, 31.55K)