Is cooking your own food a Jewish psyop to keep the Goyim poor, Any Forums?

Is cooking your own food a Jewish psyop to keep the Goyim poor, Any Forums?

Attached: cooking is for poors.webm (854x480, 1.73M)

I don't cook my own food, cooking is a minimum wage job

> Independance is a psyop
Yes indeed OP, i think it's time for communism to be declared in every single country, people are becoming way too free these days.

Dumbass shut-in.

He's like Dr Disrespect, a caricature of a biker man who doesn't cook, doesn't clean and lives off of pizza and beer for a living

Attached: 1656607956913 (2).webm (270x480, 951.24K)

His idea is focus on making money, what have you, not chores and women's work, a reasonable notion but it takes me less time to cook my own food than to eat out and I know what does and doesn't go into my food, healthier and more time to "be a g."

Cooking is a spiritual act you shouldn't outsource

Attached: ie_52453.jpg (1000x750, 79.69K)

>doesn't like cooking
All I need to know he's a fag, you should learn how to cook by hand

the gypsy makes fucking tiktok videos
he is doing women's "work"

Driving to the restaurant and waiting for the food takes longer than preparing your own meals

Imagine eating food handled by subhumans.

Attached: 1597293142665.gif (462x427, 1.89M)

JUST DOORDASH IT BRUH

GET YOUR COLD FOOD DELIVERED WITH MONKEYPOX SMEARED ON IT

What is he doing sitting on a couch if time is money? shouldn't he out doing something instead of making a stupid video? He seems to waste a lot of time doing nothing.

Cope harder, real G's instructs a female to cook for them
>Most Googled man on earth
>4x World Kickboxing Champion
>Multimillionaire businessman (net worth:100,000,000 USD)
>Face of Playboy
>Hustler
>Top G
>Chess Prodigy
>One of the Smartest Men in the Modern Age
What's the color of your Bugatti?

Attached: 1660920679053 (1).webm (406x720, 2.75M)

>Not chase money
>Jews holding you down
>Chase money
>Become a jew

Any Forums never change

I like cooking my own food but I don't lose any money because I'm a NEET and my mom buys the groceries. She loves me and let's me get whatever I want :). Also I enjoy cooking for her because it makes her happy

nutrition is one of the most important aspects of your life
why would you let someone else in charge of that?

Exactly.

>I'm rich, I don't got time to make my own food.
I'm poor, I got all the time in world.

Shill your glownigger faggot somewhere else nip

Attached: 32972C39-D4F3-4016-BA46-564E128D59A4.jpg (915x960, 50.77K)

>yes. If you aren’t on a superman polyphasic sleep schedule and working 20 hours a day, you are a dumb goy.
>t. shrunken head chinlet

What a fucking retard. How did it get to a point where mutts have the balls to start acting like they are anything but some barely-sentient deformed abomination?

He's all those things and still a fucking faggot who can't even cook a simple meal, why would I waste my time listening to such a cuck

>he pays 50 dollars a month to believe this

He is right. If your primary goal is to make a shitton of money, then you should outsource as many low value things as possible like cooking and cleaning.
But this perspective is also right. If you like doing it for its own sake and it helps you relax why not. But then it becomes basically just a hobby like any other.

>I need action
>Proceeds to make various and multiple jerk off motions

This is why I don't like the guy; he's a show off, a caricature, a hyperbolic freak show and a grifter.

>Put spices on defrosted chicken breast
>Put it in air fryer
>Go play games or something
>Food is perfectly cooked and juicy

Eh? Low effort cooking is better than eating out or trying hard to cook.

Buy one burger from a restaurant, it’s $10 and usually tastes like shit. Buy 10 patties from the grocery store and some buns and it’s also $10. I have yet to find a restaurant that can compete with my george foreman grill

I don't think roi means what he thinks it means

American Avg $20 an hour.

Cooking a simple meal like spaghetti:
Meat: $5
Sauce $2
Spaghetti: $1

Cook time: 10 minutes for meat, 10 for spaghetti, can be done @ same time. So, 20 minutes?

So far we're at $8 for the cost of the food, and 1/3rd of $20 an hour so $6.67 rounded up.

So cooking a spaghett meal so far cost us $14.67. But wait, we haven't even done the dishes yet!

For me to clean 2 pans, a strainer, a bowl, and a fork, is about 10 minutes. So that's 30 minutes, or $10 in our time, and $8 in materials.

Oh wait, we have to go to the grocery store. The average American lives 5 miles away from a grocery store. But lets say it's 1 mile. For me, to drive 1 mile to the store, buy the materials, with zero lines at a self checkout, and get home, is a 15 minute adventure.

So now we're at 45 minutes of time spent, or $15 worth of free time.

So that spaghetti meal cost us $23 in total, and that's if everything even goes okay.

Or, I can go down to the local Italian place with REAL New Yorkers and pay $8 for the same amount of spaghetti, BETTER sauce, BETTER meat, a DRINK, COMPLIMENTARY BREAD. The whole process takes a 1 minute online order, round trip drive is 15 minutes (same as the grocery store.) and then I throw the plastic silverware and foil bowl in the trash.

So $5 in free time, $8 for the meal, and that's $13 total for a BETTER meal.

Tell me again why cooking is better?

Attached: Fat Grin Pepe.png (746x508, 98.32K)

Ooooooooh. He is pretending to be retarded. Got it.
>Is cooking your own food a Jewish psyop to keep the Goyim poor, Any Forums?
If you've seen any zoomers bills you'll notice they pay 5 times more to wait for a 30 minute delivery of something they can make in 5 minutes if they didn't cut their fingers every time they grabbed a kitchen knife.

no he's baiting for attention

Sounds like someone is coping hard, Top G only spits FACTS and it's clear that y'all can't handle it

Attached: Tate Pi.webm (480x610, 1.32M)

This guy is bombastic like a nigger. Shallow trash with a mouth and ego to compensate.

handing out bullshit to idiots online is making money

>BETTER meat,
That's the one thing I doubt. Probably less and lower quality than if you made it yourself.

if this guy is really giving people advice to waste money then he's fucking retarded. no one ever got rich by wasting money on stupid shit

Hey, it works. If you can stomach it, emulate to grab those beta bucks yourself.

Didn't he fuck Jordan Petersons daughter when she was married?

He is a half breed.

Bruh why waste 1 hour cooking when you can buy a gourmet goyslop meal on doordash for $50 while you make mad stacks flapping your ugly mouth on tiktok for the equivalent of 2 bugattis per hour.

Prime example of the Dunning Kruger effect

Seriously, why are his shills so adamant on fellating him?
>What's the color of your Bugatti?
And what's the color of yours?
Do you honestly think his advice is applicable to your life?
Take the cooking advice for example: The man has relied on having a personal chef and a personal trainer for most of his life.
And he can afford it cause he was an athlete. No shit he is going to think not cooking for yourself is a win.
Can you afford a personal chef?
Can you afford a personal trainer?

HE IS PROBABLY STRETCHING INVESTMENT TO INCLUDE TIME INVESTMENT

BUT HES OBVIOUSLY A BRAINLET
RUNNING AT 100% BRAIN POWER HE BARELY PASSES AS A MIDWIT

An illiterate nigger who can’t cook for himself. How does anyone fall for this shit?

He has power and you don't, that means he's right
that's why I'm catholic, Pope has billions in assets and I don't

You’re completely retarded in every sense of the word.

>1 hour
You're doing it wrong.

The fuck you mean? The bento you bought today is 300% more then it would have cost to just cook your own damn food.