HAPPENING: Man arrested for suggesting daughters of Ursula vd Leyen should be sent to battlefield

What can goys learn from this ?

Attached: 3424234234.jpg (1365x1503, 179.19K)

YOU COWARD
YOU SERVANT
YOU BLIND MAN

is this for real?

DEATH TO KIKES!
GAS THEM ALL!

What battlefield? EU isn't engaged in any military operations.

our country is fucked.

because of your country. But either way we're approaching sweden altitude unless of course the Russians arrive in time

>1st amendment
Suck it serfs

>no link
OP is a faggot

Fake

The EU has tumbled back 80 years politically in the last 8 months, so probably yes.

Attached: 6.png (146x95, 1.23K)

>What can goys learn from this ?
she is worse than a jew, may allah forgive me for saying this name, she is, a g*rman.

Attached: 399.jpg (900x635, 56.09K)

I ain't no Senator's son y'all.

we have more freedom of speech than americans

>1pbtid
>no link
>search returns nothing
Seems fake.

>1791
>bill of rights was ratified
None of you faggots would have known that to check it

Attached: Odds.jpg (275x183, 14.7K)

Nah. It's not hatespeech and it's not a threat. And nothing shows up on searches.

>is this for real?
no

not even in monarch ruled Europe shit like this ever happened, you call say all kinds of shit against the king and the worst that could happen was a bunch boot lickers kicking your ass for disrespecting the crown.
As a matter of fact you had better odds of getting a meeting with the king that you have with this fucking reptilian nepotist faggots, but you deserve it for being a bunch of domesticated cattle bitch

Attached: Always-Has-Been.png (960x540, 419.56K)

>worse than a jew
Heh, not much comes to mind.

Attached: 1578829155373.gif (560x315, 594.31K)

But he is right.

The EU is responsible for expanding fast and this expansion taken in old soviet country's right up to the border of Russia.

The the Eu saying they want build EU army on border of Russia.

The EU pushed and poked the bear and the leader and her parliament put pressure on Russia and putin to act

Only a Russian shill would say that in the first place, fuck them, enjoy prison.

Only a Russian shill would say that in the first place, fuck them, enjoy prison.

that's bullshit but I believe it

No source, ue is faggot shit but spreading misinfo is killable I would send you to the mud in ukraine as well pidor

>IT AINT MEE, IT AIN'T MEEEEE
>I AIN'T NO SENATOR SONNNN
>IT AIN'T ME, IT AIN'T MEEEEE
>I AIN'T NO FORTUNATE GOYY

Attached: 1661311561927747.gif (375x304, 871.96K)

Your country is a snowy landfill filled with pink retards and bad food.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)