Only 2% of Poles have favorable opinion of Russia

Congratulation to Poles, united at least to hating the ruskies.

Attached: ti7ihxexuvk91.jpg (1278x800, 91.04K)

That 2% are probably Russians living there.

What a pathetic nation of slaves

It was always like this, we are only truly united if we have enemy we can rally against. It was like that with hitler even before war started, and its like that now.

Being butthurt about something or someone is the entirety of Polish identity.

Butthurt belters are among the most easily exploited "people" in the world.

Nothing wrong with hating Russia

While I agree Russia is a dog and should be subdued, I appreciate that they are exposing the layers of cope of the West.

living inside polyaks heads since 1772 rent free.

Who cares

>Poles are mindless western slave cattle and they'll follow whatever current thing is.
>polls
Yeah w/E, I'm pro russian but I'm also an accelerationist so... SPEED CAPITALISM & GLOBALISM UP, MOAR DIVERSITY, GIVE ME MORE WOMEN IN POWER LEEEETS GOOOOO

Don't care.

Survey company
JEW RESEARCH CENTER

Well I'm convinced.

This probably breaks the Kymer Rouge's record.

Hello I hate russia.

Its not a good thing.
And opinion of Russians is in the shitter for most countries in addition.

It's not a good thing, it's not a bad thing. It's just alright.

You will notice it if you travel abroad.
People will treat you like niggers.

I have travelled abroad a few times this year

Oh look, another Poland thread.

Attached: 1659052545981732.png (722x540, 168.88K)

>US, EU, and NATO at record highs
How and why?

>country that want to invade us bad
>country that want to protect us good

Fuck i would never expect so many people are symphatetic to r*zzia here. Quite worrying.

I mistook it as the US, EU, and NATO opinion of Russia. I was very confused.

And? Did you notice any difference if people suspected you were Russian?

I'm worried about 2% still seeing Russia as favorable...

Other 98% are Polish femboys who dream of strong Russian cock. Poland is honestly the most gay country I can think of. 50% of all faggots I've met online were Polish

This totally.
Here we fucking hate Russia. Only poor, rural, failing, and angry white trash hicks like Russia. Anyone with skills here or a brain wants Russia wiped off the map.

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

>thinks about gay sex
>calls others gay
user...

>country that want to invade us bad
>country that is occupying us good
FTFY

Not at all. Some people calling Putin a killer, but that's about it. My friend went to Ireland a couple months ago, no change either.

Ungrateful pigs, not only did Russians liberate them they gave them half their countrh

Strange how Russians don’t count the ones who ass raped them in the army as “faggots”

America is Poland's Israel lmfao