THREAD LOCKED, YA'LL CAN'T BEHAVE

THREAD LOCKED, YA'LL CAN'T BEHAVE

>still gets massive royalties from the HP franchise
>AAA HP videogame coming out soon which will sell millions of copies
>still gets to release anti-troon books
>still lives rent free in troon heads
>they're so obsessed with HP that they cannot stop themselves from CONSOOMING all HP related material, thus giving her even more money and attention

Those woke spastics could literally cancel her overnight since they're the only ones that buy this shit and yet they are physically incapable of stopping. It's beautiful.

Attached: A568D989-882A-4264-A5BD-D9493EE0AFEF.jpg (523x640, 80.06K)

Booooo! She should have stayed true to her convictions. She is a total MILF though.

Bots endlessly giving woke Rowling free advertising with phony controversy

JK is so fucking accomplished in literature she could shit on a page, charge $49.99 for it and some publisher would pick it up.
Even if by some circumstance this book flopped, she is worth $1B and is the first author to have a net worth that high

Attached: money in the bank.webm (720x960, 2.83M)

I would say JK is based but her books literally feature Harry Potter watching his wife ferociously make out with a black guy, and then she's embarassed at being caught, so she calls her brother an incel and pressures him into breaking Hermione's heart by leaving her to prove he can hook up with random girls.
Hermione made out with a random adult man from another country when she was 14.
Cho Chang immediately started dating her dead boyfriend's competitor.
Harry was this close to saving his first kiss for his future wife but he had to fuck it up with Cho which makes me sad.
The romantic aspect of these books were more degenerate than the anti-racism message. I hate it.

Didn't know she was a billionaire.

No wonder trannies seethe, thought she was globohomo too

read it again

I do wonder who slings their primordial yogurt against the back of her golden snitch. SKEETUS MAXIMO

>way the fuck back i worked at wally world
>pallet of hairy pooper books in the way on the dock for a week.
>release night
>faggots and dorks lined up out the door
>In costumes, no less
>have to pallet jack that damned stack of books out front
>Nerds cheer
>"Snape kills Dumbledore. It was leaked on the net a week ago."
>Kids cry. Some fat dorks storm off
>I get harassed and threatened with termination.
>Feels good man.jpg
>No regrets

Thank you random user that posted that leak here. You made life a little brighter in my corner of the world.

>Didn't know she was a billionaire

I don't know if she's a billionaire again but at one point she gave so much money to charity that she lost her billionaire status.

She is known to be an absolutely lovely person but the second she dared to speak against the tranny narrative "they" turned on her and tried to paint her as a horrible person. I don't like the Harry Potter franchise (why would I? I'm not a 12 year old girl) but I do respect the fact that she still hasn't bent the knee and apologised, if anything she has just doubled down. The more they cry, the more she fights back.

An insane faggot who thinks he's the opposite sex is biophobic.

Lol, this is great.
I hope she goes full TERF-mode and literally (heh) cause a tranny holocaust.

What? Really? Neat if true.

The correct option is not to care about a feminist cunt who tried to make Hermione a nigger

The only people who still have freedom of speech are those with F U money.

totally true. It's not the first time I've mentioned it. Check the archives somewhere.

>Those woke spastics could literally cancel her overnight since they're the only ones that buy this shit and yet they are physically incapable of stopping. It's beautiful.
Alternatively, the ones shrieking are a tiny minority and most people who consoooom hairy poofter are normies who don't care about tranny problems.

don't help retards
if they had the capacity to be anything but a retard, they would already be anything but a retard

I just love watching the woke cunts eat each other.
You can take your "correct option" and dilate with it.
Yup. On that note, I wonder what that fat cunt Notch is doing right now.

I was worried the line would snap and the bear was gonna plummet like 10 feet.

This kind of behaviour must genuinely hurt for adult-child lefties who live vicariously through fiction

Attached: 390.jpg (684x1024, 93.72K)

This bitch doesn't deserve one more cent, but the TERF side could use some meme support in the great TERF vs. Troon struggle.

I'm actually stoked about the open world HP game. I think it'll be on switch so I can poop n' play while I merc some minority students with fire spells and shi