Im not vaxxed but I did the swab tests at least 10 times. How fucked am I?

Im not vaxxed but I did the swab tests at least 10 times. How fucked am I?

Attached: 1661766685005607.png (400x388, 59.6K)

you're gonna die in 2 weeks

partially lobotomized

They're going to create clones of you that will rape little niglets and get on video so they can put you on the electric chair. Good thing I never even got tested, total ghost here, I'm gonna kill and rape so many niglets and I will never get caught.

Why tho?! Why is everybody so fucking compliant?
>Muh how could the nazis come to power
I hate humanity now

You are fucked.
Very fucked.
Totally fucked.
Fuck fucked.
You could not be more fucked if an asteroid hit your house tonight while a dinosaur was in there eating you.

Not at all. Like all antivaxxers of Any Forums you are still an unfucked, kissless virgin.

Your probably fine, swab tests as purity spiral is a tranny op here.

>not snot rocketing on them

Not that it's any of your business but Ive slept with over 150 different women

Get lost mudblood

WEF -10 social credits

I didn't think it would be dangerous at the time and hopefully it's not

Attached: Screenshot_20220831-021206_Chrome.jpg (1080x2070, 832.36K)

You'll be fine. The swab won't hurt you.

i got schwab'd maybe 5 times total because of traveling and my mental and physical health are rapidly declining no joke

You are mentally ill, you wont make it until 60. It's for the best.

They collected your DNA samples for free and scratches your vulnerable membranes.

Hi doc, hows the night shift going?

why are they dangerous? did I miss something?

They put graphene in masks and tests too, just to make sure most people would be poisoned

The vax the tests and the masks are all poison if you did any of it even once you will die in 2 weeks to 50 years depending on how old are you rn
Anti vaxxers are nufags. You have to be anti test anti vax anti mask to be pure blood.
Sorry kid

shit can cause cancer. those test where for emergency's or once in 10 year use and not long term application

I do swabs for a living. There's literally nothing in them.
>Muh ethylene oxide
It's used to sterilize them. It evaporates quickly at room temperature and if there's any it's trace amounts detectable maybe with a spectrometer, definitely not enough to do anything, you breath in far more carcinogens walking in a busy street
>muh it will pierce my brain
Fucking how. The brain in protected all around by the skull, a cotton swab has no way to pierce a skull, this isn't the walking dead.

The only thing that can actually happen and did happen to me is if you have a deviated septum and are subject to nose bleeds, unless you are delicate you can break a capillary and have a nose bleed. That's it

Here comes the covid shill terrone who profits from the scam

keep parroting your buzzwords, I'm sure it disproves hard evidence. Prove one example where a swab was seriously harmful (more than a nosebleed, which as I admitted can and does happen)

>did I miss something?
Oh yes, the past two years all those dangers where preached here up and down. We had kids with brain bleeding, cause those swaps where shoved right into their brains and later we found out they are laced with some cancer causing chemical. and the particles rub off and make even more funny right on your brain. It was wild and known from the get go here. have you been paying no attention ? they fucked you 10 sideways !!!

I hate to break it to you user, but if you did the swab tests, you are vaxxed.

You will find out when the graphene does the job in many compared to the victims dropping right now, murderer