Does America still have free speech? I thought it's something they pride themselves on

Does America still have free speech? I thought it's something they pride themselves on.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-31-07-33-48-81_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg (558x1323, 436.78K)

Not anymore.

(OP)
Not anymore.

Attached: 1659970680876502.jpg (896x1041, 117.15K)

Parjeets are fucking useless, recently I had to pick up my dad from a clinic and I had to wait outside at the lifts because only patients could enter the reception area due to “muh COVID”. Anyway, the sign on the door of the reception said to call a certain phone number if you were there to pick someone up and it took four phone calls to get thru to someone who could answer the phone properly because the Parjeet who answered the phone the previous three times was acting like he couldn’t hear me, they’re absolutely useless.

This

>California
>America
lol

What's weird is how the left denies in group preference for whites but promotes it for everybody else.

Why are Indians so ugly though?

I love this picture

Not even remotely, we let in a bunch of people from degenerate cultures that have no such value system, coupled with weak liberals with an ideology too fragile to withstand debate. America is fucked.

He called him a Cracker in the video too

Looks comfy

>indian
>Nigger

According to americans everything brown has black blood, but the average american has more black alleles than the average indian.

I’m White and I don’t eat red meat. I would have kicked that faggot’s teeth out if he tried that on me.
>Pick up your surströmming and leave!

Should shouting profanities at someone be free of consequences?

Should telling stories to children in public while wearing a drag be free of consequences?

Either "Yes" or "No" to both or you are just like the other 99% of Americans; a bunch of Puritanical Hypocrites.

Yes
Less and less every day though
Too many people are complacent and don’t know what they have
You only know what you had once you had lost it
Americans are in for a big lesson

he is not a biscuit

>saying nigger is the same as sexually perverting children
Nigger

Literally me

groomer

>Should shouting profanities at someone be free of consequences?
Assuming they're only shouting and aren't getting physical nor violent, yes

>Should telling stories to children in public while wearing a drag be free of consequences?
No. They're child predators that need to face the wall. ANTIFA started showing up to those events armed with rifles for a reason. The average person is sick of this shit and even they know it.

You will never be a woman. You are an evil demon. Grooming children is sexual exploitation.

You either have Freedom of Expression or you don't. Using ideas like "Freedom" only when it suits your narrative makes you dishonest at best and downright sociopathic at worst.

>Arresting someone for saying the no no word
This country is dead.

Attached: 1661300520173122.jpg (1157x2570, 2.06M)

What's the full story you disinfo nigger.

Dressing like a faggot in front of kids is not free speech

>You either have Freedom of Expression or you don't.
Grooming isn't freedom of expression retard. Keep your sexual fetish to the bedroom.

>if you dont let us prey on children you're a sociopath!
Shouldn't you be visiting your relatives that in the covid camps?

>goal posts
>moved

groomer

>ANTIFA started showing up to those events armed with rifles for a reason
That's because you won't do shit.

Lol
Lmao
If any of those faggots heard even a firecracker they would be running for their lives

It's Freedom of Expression, the same granted to the Walshart guy wearing the Stars and Stripes with a mullet.

I am not arguing for or against the restriction of Freedom, just that it doesn't serve your cause if you are going to only apply it solely at times of convenience.

>U KANT BE HYPOCRITE
yes,i can...go fuck yourself

>It's Freedom of Expression
Grooming kids so you can fuck them is not freedom of expression.
Now, how are those covid gulags coming? Have you seen your antivaxx relatives?

California is currently experimenting with communism, we all know this.

All the groomers you claim to hate and want to kill are right there in front of you to stop. Yet you won't because all Americans do is larp as tough guys online.

>Grooming isn't freedom of expression retard. Keep your sexual fetish to the bedroom
By that extension, isn't buying your daughter a doll a form of grooming? You're literally conforming someone to a certain form of sexuality and role in society.

No. There have been stories like this coming out for years now. Whitey even goes to jail for posting it’s ok to be white fliers in America. Usually it’s white cops who make these arrests. This is why their wives fuck other men.

>Freedom of expression
Meaningless. It's freedom of speech, and the concept of freedom of speech never covered grooming kids. I could define anything as an expression and say that you must grant me it or you're a hypocrite.