Why do Jews hate Europeans so much?

Why do Jews want to destroy us and kill us slowly through backwards laws, massive imigration and the propaganda of the media to support this narrative?

Every single identity matters but that of the European. This goes back 1000 of years ago when they were caught poisoning our wells.

Why can't they just leave us alone bros?

Attached: merch-1.jpg (1200x675, 71.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_bar_Kokhba
scaruffi.com/politics/jews.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't flatter yourself. Everyone is our enemy. We're merely playing this out as smart as possible where you all kill each other and we get to come out on top flawlessly.

Never forget

Attached: 74B9FEDF-9BDF-46B0-ADDF-87A5C6C3FC1E.jpg (725x1004, 931.91K)

"The 1% made me degenerate"

Christkikes are monkeys jews with low IQ

because they are still to this day seething over the destruction of their heretical temple.

Jealousy and degenerate boomers with god complex
Everyone knows they will be flooded by blacks and their kids are weak with so many pedo and incest shit

They're still butthurt over this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_bar_Kokhba

But they hate any gentile (masculine) culture. Just as a woman lives in a man's house, the feminine Jew lives in the masculine gentile. Despite their claims, women want to be told what to do and put in their place; secretly, too, does the Jew. It all stems from female jealousy of the man. Hence, the chutzpah. Hence, their obsession with the holocaust. They are BEGGING us White men to pogram them and to put them back in their place in the ghetto.

Another thing to know is that will always be Jews, Gypsies, or some other parasite race that feeds off the gentile host. Even if we were to exterminate all the Jews today, another race of them would spring up within ten generations. We're going to have to learn how to make regular, large scale pogroms a part of our traditions. No more of this faggoty inquisition shit. Millions of bodies in pits every couple of centuries is what will be required.

They know if they spare us an other Hitler will come and this one will be less kind toward them.

their book tells them they're superior and that everyone else is an enemy or slave (depending on physical and intellectual capabilities). since Europeans are the superior in multiple disciplines, that makes them their main target. Asians for example, are high-IQ, but they're not really able, physically, that is, and psychologically they're easily commanded by Authority. here, done, hope I explained.

A Serb killed an Archduke and now we pay

We pay with our own culture

We pay with our own women

We pay with our own freedom

We are…the Medusa of modern history

Cutting their dicks make them psychos too

>and that everyone else is an enemy or slave
Given my experiences, everyone not European is ultimately an enemy, which also makes it easier to navigate the world since it only leaves me to discern who of my own kind is a traitor.

We’re superior in intelligence because we possess that which sustains civilization: morality, and empathy. They try to destroy us because the power of a large society would obliterate their selfish race.

One thing I don't get about jews- they spend their time trying to destroy western civilization, but your average non-white thinks all jews are white, so how are they even going to be safe once the demographics are fully changed?

Also why do jews support mass Muslim immigration into Europe? They will be one of the first people killed when Muslims become the majority due to Israel. Whereas whitey "loves everybody" and doesn't even kill jews because the holocaust. Doesn't make sense that they want whites to feel sorry for jews when Muslims are far more anti Semitic than your average European.

why wouldn't the kike set it's two biggest enemies against each other by encouraging muslim immigration to traditionally christian nations?
your enemies cant kill you if they are too busy with each other.

You need europeans to do this and to live confortably,Imagine a world without europeans,just asians,and arabs and africans.
So thats what you are choosing to promote if helping that mass migration to happen. You will be affected too.
Nepotism is usefull of there is some wealth,of the pie is big you know. With a famine alike pie as in commie times,what did nepotism meant? Having white bread 150 g instead of black bread 50g? Yeah its sth. But not that much really.

Because they killed their biggest modern enemy (the mafia)

Attached: MOB-S1-2560.jpg (2560x1440, 293.07K)

>another race of them would spring up within ten generations.
Source on this information?

Yeah but whites are not the enemy of the Jews. Whites are not the enemy to anyone anymore really. The Jews should ally with whites and clean the planet from the Muslim filth

Have you seen how they look? I would be angry too.

Muslims have always been useful pawns to the jews, just like christcucks but their numbers are dwindling in Europe

I can't read your verbal diarrhea blog. No espeke Englando o intiende, cabron? And no we don't need you. Like I said, stop flattering yourselves. You're merely a stop gap in the course of history. scaruffi.com/politics/jews.html

>Satan why are you so evil?
It's a real mystery user.

Attached: 1661307771974797.png (235x215, 6.52K)

You dont understand me yet you are suddenly salty and mad? Yeah kek.
Face the fact, you need us, but not the other way around.is the first time you think about nepotism this way isnt it? Dont worry,after negation there are more steps. Enjoy the ride.