What does this mean? Is the NPC reading a barcode? Is it light going trough 2 holes? What does this mean?

What does this mean? Is the NPC reading a barcode? Is it light going trough 2 holes? What does this mean?

Attached: 1661924657783807.png (820x899, 405.03K)

>Light
>Particle or wave?
>This is a question that can be answered with quantum physics
>However, viewing the answer can alter the results
>However, an NPC is not a real person
>Therefore no results have been altered by viewing said results

You're welcome

Yea, but what does this mean tho?I saw words. But none of them made sense. beep boop, you gay fucken nigga FR get fucked. No cap.

Attached: 68a.jpg (600x777, 64.05K)

It's the double slit experiment , usually used to scam midwits out of money a la "the secret".

Basically light needs to be a wave for some equations to work and light needs to be a particle for others to work.

It's known as the wave/article duality of light.

It basically means we are missing something fundamental in our models of light.

Ohh thank you. I always though it was some type of bar code that turns of a kill-switch on the NPC.

>>Light
>Particle or wave?
>This is a question that can be answered with quantum physics.

See theoretical and non practical physics.
Just say "we don't know"

No it didnt. U gay AF. dead homies. It means an experiment was conducted and it behave different like this lil nigga said.

Attached: 1642112409455.jpg (500x539, 52.54K)

Look

Attached: 20220831_015456.jpg (640x169, 67.52K)

Universe itself doesnt consider NPC as conscious observer.

Attached: 1661511252078668.jpg (828x790, 91.86K)

NPC isn't observing anything. It's a dehumanizing meme that centers around who is real (believes the things you do) and who are fake, like racists making judgements on suspicion rather than really thinking. The earth is flat because I can't see it as round beep boop

Yeah it behaved different than expected pointing to the underlying equations being a low resolution approximation.

Or am I wasting my time with a midwit who can't engage ideas without believing them ?

Interaction with a quantum process causes something to collapse into a definite state, else it cannot be perceived. What it is saying is the NPCs cannot interact because they do not exist or are soulless.
It's a bit unfair, because even mounting a camera at the end of the slits will force it to collapse whether or not someone is actively watching it so a soul is not really required. At least not on surface level considerations.

thanks for explaining the meme. can you explain pepe and wojak, now?
and type up hiroshimoot's biography while you are at it.

Thanks fellow narwhaler, may science grant updoots upon you

the joke is that NPC's are not real so it wouldn't affect the atoms, unlike when its observed by real eyes it changes.

if that outcome happened i would piss myself laughing and deride normies for the rest of time.

lol

kek

when you observe something, you already interact with something. you cannot observe something without interaction and altering the original state. double slit experiment demonstrates this in a nice way even midwits can understand.
the joke here is npcs are so empty when they observe something they dont interact with the world even on a quantum physics scale because they dont exist

>viewing the answer can alter the results
that's retarded. how do thet determine the result before observing if they didn't observe it to determine the result

POST THE YOUTUBE INTERVIEWS WHERE ZOOMERS DONT EVEN KNOW BASIC SHIT BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL FUCKEN RETARDS WHO FAILED EVEN COMMON CORE PUBLIC SCHOOLING

>viewing the answer can alter the results
>that's retarded.
the act of measuring something introduces momentum to the system

Its funny because light doesnt move. Its always there, it gets visible when you disturb the fabric of space. Same way ac generator doesnt generate any electricity. It manifests the electricity.

fucking double slit bullshit. Look, WE CANNOT OBSERVE ELECTRONS!!! Best we can do is tell where they have been sometimes. The "observer" was electromagnetic, hence it changed the behavior of the electrons.

You are a funny guy.

but if they can't observe it without it changing then how can they say it changed instead of it being the default state?

I dont like that logic. It explains it as momentum, whereas, Schrodinger explained it as "how can we begin to unravel the mysteries of the universe when we are an integral part of that mystery"> you cant explain that phenomena away as "entropy" or "momentum".
even this guy with his camera theory cant say exactly when this stat change ocurred. This whole thing is compounded on by schrodingers cat.

I thought the original version of this that just referenced the double slit experiment was a good meme but using it to make fun of NPCs is amazing.
In the distant future, schoolchildren will study memes like this in the same way that we learned about Shakespeare.
It's a new form of art that is entirely unlike anything that has come before. Iterations and mashups and remixed to optimize the message, but it's all completely anonymous.

Consciousness is a fundamental principle of the manifested world irreducible to some material thing
Modern science does not take this into account, its principles rest on 'objective' observers doing science, observing an 'objective', material world
But that sham falls apart, by their own demonstration

Attached: 1615564380814.png (6161x5009, 3.81M)

if a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to see it, does it make a noise?

Does a conscious observer exist until I observe him? Id argue yes. Anyone that observed the double slit experiment should conclude light is a particle. There is no wave state, simply look and it was always complete bullshit.