Happy anniversary

happy anniversary

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_4CHANNEL.ORG_Temp_Saved Images_.png (1196x1167, 1.29M)

Fox news seethed about that tan suit

Is this faggot for real?

Every scandal was buried by the Alphabet niggers and the media, so which one?

Attached: 1622168873118.jpg (800x791, 42.33K)

Well that is just the kind of suit a man who sells weapons to Mexican drug cartels would wear.

Anyone who believes that should have their voting rights revoked.

I think it was the drone strike on doctors without borders that killed like 250 kids and like 30 doctors

>weinstein

nigger should get the rope just like race traitor joe

Attached: how-bad-is-28faa03d75.jpg (600x671, 268.07K)

Twitter debunked the hospital story already chuds

Attached: 951B36AF-5CE3-4161-9C87-C6464020575A.jpg (662x950, 384.69K)

Let's not forget his second biggest "scandal" where he saluted holding a coffee cup and Republicans seethed endlessly.

Boy has politics changed lol

No one ever talks about the drone strikes

Fast and Furious or is this when he drone striked that American citizen?

>235 million me gustas
???

how have republicans not all died of their own hypocrisy

>We hold the highest ethics and morals as a leader in DEI
also Twitter:
>Obama did not bomb the DWB hospital himself but he was commander in chief while that happened

How about the one where he changed laws so he could personally ok drone strikes, then drone struck thousands of civilians, which were then reclassified as enemy combatants so that he could say he never personally authorized any drone strikes on civilians?

>Weinstein
Name checks out. The reality is Obama's presidency was rife with never-ending scandals. But the Jewish controlled media didn't want to talk about any of that. They created this tan suit "scandal" in order to strawman away from all of the actual real scandals.

Attached: obama_treason_snake.jpg (2040x1488, 828.26K)

Sounds like you're retarded. Bombing people is what the president does there's nothing unusual about that or needing some sort of special rigamarole. I've always found the obsession with drones rather bizzare myself, apparently the f16 are unproblematic?

yeah I'm mexican, as you can see

>C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_4CHANNEL.ORG_Temp_Saved Images_.png
What sort of glowie filename is this?

Attached: FBI-Glowies-FFzK-SpXsAQnlI4.jpg (1080x1014, 152.66K)

Michael should be the biggest scandal

>>weinstein

Attached: Berg,-Witz,-Baum,-Stein!-Every-Single-Fucking-Time-Jewish-Cheer.png (600x338, 285.71K)

the real crime is repeating this dumb quip for 14 years

>Twitter debunked the hospital story already chuds
Their "fact-check" says he apologized for it. It doesn't debunk the fact that he did it, you retard.

conversely i would say that this is the only good thing to come from the obama presidency. that suit looks slick

how about you remember that drone strike rules were lifted under trump and he bombed civilians is they had a radio or were near one, and how civilian deaths went up 400% under him. faggot

also stfu you don't actually care about this either, you love war and what trump did.

I think operation fast and furious was a bit more of a scandal than a suit but ok kike

Makes him look more nigger
>It's a costume