In response to the recent F-15s on civillians raid

pic related. that is all.

Attached: 1650011660945.png (1000x500, 60.89K)

Sus

Amogus windshield frame

Attached: 1661921254931514.jpg (1384x1800, 202.04K)

>download and repost our glowing meme goyim

Attached: 3B2A48CE-2DFE-4E01-A05C-E30014A04473.jpg (968x832, 194.56K)

Stonetoss once again churns out normalfag-tier goyslop for extremely online shut ins addicted to "politics"

Attached: 1654189648876.gif (200x200, 336.23K)

I thought of this as well.

>standing up for what you believe in is glowposting
in 1000 years no one will even care, or likely even know that the USA, Israel, and your retard shilling ass even existed you fag.
Cope and seethe forever more. History will forget you and your kind as it does everything else.

As a side note. It is a possibility that JFK got JFK'd over some election shenanigans with Nixon. Hmmm.....

He’s trying to bait a lone wolf so they can justify gun confiscation and political imprisonment

Lee harvey Oswald was set up. Jews killed JFK because he was investigating the theft of weapons grade plutonium from NUMEC. Israel took it with the help of American zionist jews. Israel had JFK killed to prevent him finishing the investigation. Then the jew 'Jack Ruby' AKA Jacob Leon Rubenstein killed Lee Harvey Oswald just hours after Oswald told the media he was a patsy.

Johnson ended the investigation into NUMEC as soon as he got into office. Then, when Robert Kennedy was suring in the presidential polls, with him promising to investigate his brother's death, the jews had him killed as well.

Attached: 1655421412165.jpg (640x445, 82.2K)

I wanted her so bad when I was 14

Fpbp

not even best Stonetoss comic for this

Attached: taliban-stonetoss.png (1000x500, 60.19K)

Yet Oswald was a leftist and he ended up putting a guy even further left-wing then Kennedy in power. Curious cope from Pebblemovement

Wasnt LBJs mistress some giga jew swiss spy slut? Who also was the wife of like one of the biggest hollywood film producers in the country?

glowies killed JFK, not right wingers. stonetoss miss

kek

Attached: govenmentstop.png (752x706, 555.11K)

this one is much more apt. why would stonetoss redo the same concept but worse?

you used some buzzwords

did biden just say this? or is it an old clip?

Attached: Capture.png (77x81, 2.8K)

Jackie Kennedy shot him, not some fall guy. The fed narrative is old as fuck.

If you don't mind exterminating entire cities then the F-15 is superior. If you actually want those cities to be productive and pay taxes then not so much. It's easy to destroy something and kill millions of people. Controlling something so that it's actually useful to the elites is a million times more difficult.

Attached: full_metal_jacket_1987_vincent.jpg (404x720, 19.99K)

Yes, Israel had LBJ and Hoover compromised. LBJ due to his mistress and Hoover due to his gay crossdressing parties in hotels. LBJ felt so compromised that he let Israel bomb the USS liberty without any retaliation or retribution. He even ordered a naval rescue force that was en-route to resue the USS liberty to stand down.

Attached: 1655331312009.png (768x646, 204.78K)

SOMEONE DO IT ALREADY LETS GOOOOO

Hey some faggots are saying this is a glow thread and I shouldn't post here. So I'm posting here.
If you are 3 letter agents I have a simple message for you: the common american hates you. I hope you're injured on your job or worse.

>NOOOOOO DONT CALL OUT MY OBVIOUS GLOWNIGGER MEME
Projecting kike shill.