World Of Warcraft 'more addictive than crack cocaine' says Swedish psychologist

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1157362/World-Of-Warcraft-addictive-crack-cocaine-teenager-suffers-convulsions-24-hour-long-game.html

Thoughts? What are the politics behind video games being so addicting? Wrath of the Lich King pre-patch just released and I will have to relapse, nothing compares to the feeling of playing this game.

Attached: World_of_Warcraft_Wrath_of_the_Lich_King.png (264x378, 266.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xfire.com/blizzard-games-report-huge-decline-player-count/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nothing is more addictive than this place, also, vidya incels shouldn’t judge phone roasties. They’re the same thing basically, and he’d fuck if he could same as she fucks because she can

You obviously haven’t smoked crack if you think WoW is better.

now do tv addiction retard followed by sugar addiction. would rather play my games thanks

Wow was the very first pc game that employed more psychologists than devs

Lol fuck wrath without dungeon finder. Warmane private server will remain superior till they fix that.

this was news back in 2008, nothing new faggot.

I constantly ERP on it so yeah it's pretty addictive.

Lmao not quite although it was pretty goddamn fun from 2004-2009.
Blizzard fucking with the old world killed it for me. I'll never forgive them for what they did to Thousand Sneedles.

I played it when it first came out
I thought it sucked balls and never came back

This psychologist had never smoked crack clearly. Kek

This would be a cool article if it was 2007

I've never played it.
I've also never sucked cock.
Coincidence?

I've given up video games recently after realising I'm wasting my life (and after dozens of failed attempts to quit) and I've also quit smoking after doing that for a decade and it's sad how similar the withdrawals are
video games isn't nearly as intense but it's been 2 months of no games and I still crave it daily. Brain still running through a million different ways to compromise just to get a fix.
admittedly I've played video games for over 20 years since I was in early highschool so it's pretty well rooted in my brain but I know if I relapse I'll spend 20+ hours in a weekend doing nothing but play shit
Fuck video games.

Siêu cũ. Siêu irrelevant.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 11-55-38 World Of Warcraft 'more addictive than crack cocaine' as teenager suffers convulsions after 24-hour-long game.png (326x19, 2.9K)

The key is to play a game you can just jump into, relax and have fun for an hour and then get out.

i hope you die a slow and painful death

I dont know how video games can be like crack. Crack is killing brain cells if anything play WoW increases your brain cells. I remember I didnt know how to use a numpad on my mouse. Now Im a pro at that and I use a razor tartarus as well and im using my fingers like I never though possible. Its like learning an instrument and Im owning.

This. Any Forums is the best site in the history of the internet.

You aren't wasting anything nigga, fucking pussy playing video games, riding a motorcycle having a family. No matter what you do you are goofing around until your last breathe, it's all a meme calm down.

Attached: 1661359082147113.gif (286x204, 843.67K)

This. Games where you spend all day grinding gear just to keep up are outdated in this fast paced age.

Yeah, at least you can quit WoW. I have but I haven't even managed to leave Any Forums for a 1 year at most months before I comeback. I quit when it was still Frozen Throne though. Especially when I found out what they were going to do with remaking the map I was like fuck that.

Easy fix. Play new vidya. Realize it's so utter shit. Stop playing vidya. It's what unironically worked for me. Fucking vidya sucks so bad now it cured my addiction since I was a kid. Like wow. Never thought that would happen. Every once in a while I will go back and replay a classic for a little bit but that's it.

Yes WoW is addicting, thats why it lost 5 million users in the last xpac right? Fucking op, go be worthless somewhere else.

xfire.com/blizzard-games-report-huge-decline-player-count/

Attached: decline.png (1908x1074, 282.14K)

Blood DK was so overpowdered. But I was also a God. Top DPS in raids all the time.

Alcohol is probably more addictive though.

>how to spot a non crack addict
lmfao the absolute state is Sweden even a real country

Reminder that Israel holds the top spot for fastest speedrun of the most contested category in the best selling game of all time - Minecraft. You have lost the culture war chuds. Zoomies now look up to Juden as dripping with skill.

Attached: leaderboard.jpg (1080x1927, 245.02K)

No level of addiction could get me to play soulless woke Danooser ran nu-WoW

>More addictive than cocaine?

This faggot is just saying some retarded shit for attention because he knows nobody will really call him out on it.

I tried this game for the first time when classic came out. I was questing in STV and this girl from my guild kept messaging me telling that I should speedrun dungeons and what I’m doing is not efficient. She said she played this game for years and knows what shes talking about. I told her I enjoyed questing but she still insisted for me to speedrun to level faster. So I told this bitch to fuck off and got kicked out from the guild

I wish it were as addictive as crack cocaine, then I couldn't quit.

The addictive parts were fucking with people 20 levels lower for days with a group of your friends (bullying faggots), mind controlling people to throw them off cliffs, or summoning noobs into the heart of blackrock mountain and watching get lost trying to find their body and spending days trapped inside.

They took all that shit out. Then your friends leave. Then it became all about having some faggot screeching into the comms for countless hours while you "raid" for better "gear" that progressively looks faggier and faggier as the tier goes higher and higher, but is just blanda X +10% better than the last shit.

I miss the forever good times bros.

Attached: buriedinbiscuit.jpg (500x665, 401.97K)

I had a crippling addiction to Warcraft 3 but was smart enough to recognize it in time and put a stop to it.
Never touched WoW or other MMOs.

>a wrath babby