Califags

Stop fucking coming into other states and turning them into fucking california. You left for a reason shithead, learn from your mistakes

Attached: 4BA4E51A-5D27-4293-A94B-C3E6BDD0B217.gif (500x451, 847.49K)

My friend moved out of California after getting rich in tech, now he has a FFL and SOT. What are you doing with yourself?

>turning them into fucking california
I don't see a problem here

what states have turned into california?

im moving out to make my own compound and will continue to only vote for the most unhinged skitzos society can manufacture. there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Presumably the people leaving aren't the liberals.

Arizona

Stop coming to TN and ruining my fucking city. Go drink and be fat somewhere else. I hate tourists.

those gayfags are ruining Texas. may the cartels aid the white man in slaying every troon and basedboy

sucks if you're middle class and white

Ah a Clinton voter, I didn't think you guys were still around.

Not leaving CA, frens behind enemy lines might be useful to you'all someday. Nobody hates democrats like the ones that have been here for generations. It does suck being surrounded by liberal mental illness. Wasn't always this way.

Except they are. They may be "conservative" by Cali standards, but by normal standards they are still leftist trash.

it’s just people from flyover states moving back home

Stop sending your faggot kid here to be actors

Should go online and talk about how diverse and inclusive they are. How they especially want to see latinx and black kids.

I love when immigrants come to the US because they had issues with their country, and then they shamelessly engage in the exact same behavior as was normal in their country.

lol
lmao
Thats actually a great observation user

Idaho, Montana, Arizona, north Texas. They are a cancer

>You left for a reason shithead
Yes the reason was to turn your shithole blue. Nothing personnel.

Sounds like you're gay for your "friend" homo. When he talks about his FFL and SOT do you gently massage his balls for him? It's okay, you can come out of the closet to us, we're you're anonymous friends.

i’ve lived in san luis obispo my entire life. everyone is conservative as fuck and leaving. cal poly makes shit heads but most of their parents are wealthy conservatives and they snap out of it at some point

The fuck you gonna do?

Nobody from california is going to fucking arizona.