Biden: "For those brave right-wing Americans... if you want to fight against the country, you need an F-15...

>Biden: "For those brave right-wing Americans... if you want to fight against the country, you need an F-15. You need something little more than a gun."

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1564706079036116994?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

What did he mean by this?

Attached: EmP-_MQUcAIlW1h.jpg (285x287, 8.92K)

the message was that right wing Americans are terrorists

It's called reality. Be prepared to fight tanks and fighter jets. They don't even need pilots, they have drones.

They bring terror to the globalists/leftist pedophiles.

why is he so divisive?

Your terms are acceptable.

Just leave that and a few million rounds in my back yard, like you did in Iraq.

Nonsense. If every fighting-age right-wing White man simply shot one "enemy" (non-White, White liberal, jew, tax collector, etc) per day, the war would be over in 90 days.

Why is bider always encouraging Americans to shoot guns? It's almost like he purposely pits Americans against each other. I'm tired of this crap. I am ignoring him and doing what I want.

This man just cannot stop dreaming of dead Americans.

>What did he mean by this?
It's his admission that the F-15 is better than the F-35.

How many F-15s did the Taliban have?

So is it better to die fighting or keep spreading your cheeks for these elites? Keep pretending it's cool that they're trying to turn our sons into nigger trannie faggots and mutilate their bodies? Is that really a life worth living?

All these things have a control mechanism and can be destroyed.
Only stupidity gets you dead

They already lost.

Tfw Sky King II happens and someone steals an F-15.

If americans weren't indolent Lardos I'd argue with him and point out the Taliban/afghanistan, but the truth is a single F-15 strike would completely eliminate american's delusions about their personal invincibility and most would give up

Attached: 1661879169942295.jpg (850x1202, 945.42K)

This user knows what's up

Attached: 4d0.jpg (960x907, 177.64K)

lol good point
The advantage of the F-35 is it's such a piece of shit any countries that buy it are on the hook for constant maintenance.

also, we can "turn them off" if they stop being our good little bitches

illegitimate pretender

Digits checked. That being said, wait till you hear what this senile shit-for-brains has to say Thursday night.

Demographics are changing, you think a foreigner or first Gen person born here would hesitate to shoot citizens if told to? I don't

First of all, that's under the assumption that every military guy would be fighting their own country men. A sizeable chunk didn't even take the vaccine, very few would even take up arms against their friends and families. It's probably why the military is opening up recruitment to trannies and women; they have to fill up their possible globalist ranks and they don't have much to work with, especially since recruitment numbers have been down lately.

The president of the United States is threatening his own citizens with drone strikes.

This is incredible.

There's literally a war going on at the moment showing that only artillery, cruise missiles and javelins really matter in an actual war, what he's saying is true, you're just being contrarian faggots because it's Biden

reminder that the democrat memeflag is a known mod.

Demographics are changing, you think a foreigner or first Gen person born here would hesitate to shoot citizens if told to? I don't

The taliban didn't have an F-15

So nobody else uses this memeflag unless it's the mod? It could only possible be one person?

The US government can't just start bombing political opponents on US soil.

Yes, now fuck off back to discord.

nah, cope

>"Americans won't kill each other"
TFW people forget about the atrocities in the civil war

wait are we talking about the same military that got tarred and feathered and run out of afghanistan or is there another military that isn't full of brown people and lesbians?

>if you want to fight against the country, you need an F-15. You need something little more than a gun.
The United States military and the Department of Defense filled with "smartest adults in the room" lost Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan with F-15s to a bunch of illiterate farmers. See it's not enough for the USA to lose, Biden has to remind everyone how embarrassing the US military is for 80 years of failures even with fighter jets.

That was a long time ago..