Redpills around collapse of British Empire

Public school education retard here. Trying my best to rectify the holes in my learning sue to super subpar educational standards in the US.

I’m about to start studying the fall of the British empire. Is there anything I should at least pay attention to while I begin researching? Fucking country owned half the world, now white British are a minority in London. Unbelievable. Absolutely absurd.

All I know about it now is that sometime in the 90s(?), Britain opened their borders to any previous colony citizens and they flooded in. Not sure if there was a quota and what the criteria were, this is going to be super interesting.

Attached: 22BE52AE-683D-41C3-BA4D-2BFA277030FC.png (720x440, 497.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gale.com/intl/essays/peter-gatrell-forced-migration-second-world-war-introduction
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What foreign country established the British Parliament? Why did they do this? Who controls Parliament now

Bumping an interesting topic. I don't know anything about this. But yeah. GB definitely cucked and gave away everything after ww2. I think they went broke after ww2. I also think ghandi had something to do with it. I'm book marking this topic to read at lunch time tomorrow. Good night faggots.

well once it was called the british empire

then we made all of the countries sovereign

meaning we made new white countries that no one can do anything about other than cry

out of thin air

whats shitmuttistan done for the white race again?
oh yeah just cling onto the english mans coat tails and stolen valour

you are a minority in your entire country

Attached: 1806082.jpg (652x992, 86.39K)

>Fucking country owned half the world
Hahahaha should've would've could've
Get fucked by winter bongs

get raped by english tourists

Interesting. I see the first PM was appointed only in 1720 as well, need to see background on that.

Going to be real difficult to stay high level on this topic

When America became the New hegimon they forced Europe to abandon colonialism and pushed for migration into Europe(imo to destroy nationalism and racial solidarity) . It was called something like unraa and was the brainchild of the lehman family and roosevelt

>Is there anything I should at least pay attention to while I begin researching?

Attached: Commonwealth_of_Nations.svg.png (1920x975, 311.07K)

>Britain opened their borders to any previous colony citizens and they flooded in

Yeah that was when Tony Blair was PM. Peter Mandelson (Jew) sent, and I quote, "search parties to bring them here".
So thanks again for "saving" us from the evil Nazis.

Nigeria’s white? India’s white?

they started letting them in way before the 90's, OP. the british ruling class doesn't consider the native working class to be human

Quite interesting, I’ll look more into that. But I think the push for immigration didn’t come until the early 20th century? Everything went south after the civil war here, just really slowly to where we are today.

Rhodesia?

Opening your borders required recruitment efforts to bring in the riffraff of the world? They would just jump at the opportunity? I imagine it’d be popular.

*wouldn’t

The Empire never collapsed. It sort of morthed over time into an institution called The Commonwealth of Nations.

The black and brown colonies were never financially independent and used to be economically reliant on Britain. After WW2, Britain was deeply in debt and couldn't afford them anymore so they were made independent countries.

The US government strongly advocated for this during WW2. Roosevelt and Churchill came to an agreement and signed a document called the Atlantic Charter in which Britain pledged to do this after the war.

Attached: own nothing guy.jpg (460x319, 50.92K)

It was the precursor to the un refugee agency, for example they pushed the Germans into taking Turkish migration.

You might find this usefull/interesting.

gale.com/intl/essays/peter-gatrell-forced-migration-second-world-war-introduction

The Jews wrung everything they could out of Britain so they moved to America.
Same way they moved to Britain after the wrung everything they could out of Holland.
Same way they will move to China after they wring everything they can out of America.

Saved, thanks. Never heard of Gale either, they seem a little woke so I’ll read with skepticism

gay empire ngl

What educational establishment isn't.

The guy who wrote the essay seems to be a pretty credible.
www.research.manchester.ac.uk/portal/peter.gatrell.html

Just thought it might be usefull as the middle paragraphs covered the unrra which is now the un refugee agency and the start of mass migration into Europe