TRUMP DEMANDS TO BE REINSTATED AS PRESIDENT IMMEDIATELY!

IT'S HAPPENING
Failing that they need to hold a NEW ELECTION RIGHT AWAY.

“The Presidential Election was BADLY & IRREPARABLY TAINTED by the FBI’s FAKE description of the ‘Laptop from Hell’ to Facebook & the LameStream Media – & for MANY other reasons as well,” Trump posted at 1:46 a.m. on Tuesday.
“Declare the rightful winner, or hold a new Election, NOW! Our Country, which is failing badly, knows the ‘score,’ and will never accept Criminal Election Interference. The FBI just fired its Special Agent In Charge of this outrageous & very illegal assault on the Constitution of the United States of America!” he added.

Trump had previously called for his reinstatement as president on Monday.

“So now it comes out, conclusively, that the FBI BURIED THE HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP STORY BEFORE THE ELECTION knowing that, if they didn’t, “Trump would have easily won the 2020 Presidential Election.” This is massive FRAUD & ELECTION INTERFERENCE at a level never seen before in our Country. REMEDY: Declare the rightful winner or, and this would be the minimal solution, declare the 2020 Election irreparably compromised and have a new Election, immediately!” he posted on Truth Social.

mediaite.com/trump/trump-re-ups-his-demand-to-hold-a-new-election-now-in-bizarre-overnight-truthsocial-post/

Attached: Screen-Shot-2022-08-30-at-9.28.23-AM.jpg (1194x1038, 332.52K)

Trump is right, but the media will portray him as a senile baby who is making crazy demands.
>Fuck the MSM
>Fuck the people who eat that shit up.

> muh drumpfler posting qanon bullshit going fullretard needs to be reinstated as the president of a mental asylum
motherfucker needs a ton of meds

Attached: 1661912986428827.png (476x401, 138.02K)

Wow I'm sure this lil temper tantrum will really own the libs *yawn*. Someone put him into bed.

Why is this person still allowed to use a phone unsupervised?

Attached: Fbb9pJPWYAExJGU.jpg (895x418, 30.85K)

Attached: 1661859945763747.jpg (723x1024, 80.36K)

Maybe if they impeach and remove Biden, maybe he could be president again. But he's too much of a cuck to do anything like that.

>takes the bait
your playing you'reself

>It was actually a clever ruse which you've been ensnared by!!!
it was a retarded embarrassing shitpost

no one would impeach Biden anyways.

He actually lost the election in 2016 because of Russian meddling. He was never president.

Trump is an evil white man and I hate him because he's racist. I won't listen to his opinions because he is a bigot. They need to lock him up and use authoritative methods to punish his supporters because he is a fascist

Trump isn't right, he's illogical and quite delusional.

Wake me up when he truths "the storm is apawn us"

Kikes are out in force lol. lmao

TWO MORE WEEKS

Fucking idiot

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

>I want a pony!
Well, that’s too bad Blumpf

Lmao, why did every right wing incel throw Trump under the bus so fast?

Attached: 1634487286975.jpg (600x426, 46.24K)

> why are people so mean
lol, the audacity

I miss Real POTUS so bad bros. The stolen election has had disastrous consequences. This meme will never not check out.

Attached: potusintheway.png (387x480, 72.09K)

oi ˌvā

Why are surgical "solutions" applied to a mental disorder?

Attached: transPostOpGore.png (833x1026, 251.32K)

> he doesnt like my drumpfler on qanon steroids he must be a jewshill

Attached: 1661436135055905.jpg (480x480, 18.88K)

Trump is right. If I’d seen those dick pics earlier I would have changed my vote.

>So upset that anyone would dare criticize orange daddy that you start posting your tranny folder, which you keep on your hard disk and are somehow not embarrassed by this

Yes, there was so much ground roots support for killary and china joe

Attached: hrcmyturn.png (566x500, 404.65K)

This reads like satire.

Shalom aleichem

“And this would be the minimal solution” classic Donald

Please forgive your dad. He only wanted a normal son and grandkids.

Attached: transmentallyill.jpg (480x480, 23.68K)

Yes, constitutionally, biden needs to be ousted

Oh…right. Well, that’s enough glue for me for today.

Who cares anymore. Politics is cringe and bluepilled

god. HA YOUVE LOST!

Attached: A0EA72ED-881C-46E1-BCE0-8F8F1FFD34AF.jpg (750x757, 156.83K)

So, that wasn't Aussie shitposting?

Attached: AussieShitpost.png (1028x603, 339.1K)

Whether you’re liberal or not you do understand the implications of covering up massive scandals to allow another person to control a country right? This isn’t good for anyone. People failing to see how rigging elections isn’t bad when their candidate wins is fucking retarded. I’d rather have a liberal win then cheat and put a conservative in office.