Biden Is Sending F-15s After His Own People

I see your F-15 and I raise you two forms of temporal viewing, fusion power, stealth defeat, two types of invisibility cloaks, cameras 500x better than anything the NRO has, the ability to control the weather, flash LiDAR, a way to defeat flash LiDAR, knowledge of the true nature of the Universe, the cures to several diseases long considered incurable, two different ways of finding hidden submarines, a way to find rare earth deposits on demand, a way to separate hydrogen from water with almost no energy expended, true hypersonic missiles that generate their own fuel as they go, quantum processors that actually work, 50 Exabyte Solid State Drives in a 2.5 in. form factor, a way to maintain the focus of an X-ray laser over distances of hundreds of miles, the ability to take down the entire Starlink Constellation, and there are probably more than a few I'm not mentioning...

But you go ahead and send your toy airplane.

Attached: Ruptured-Aneurysm.jpg (1184x800, 542.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/380129042/#380129042
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh, superconduction at room temperature, I believe that was also me. Been busy.

Que laser user

thread not needed
you are a nigger

Attached: UN rates 'rare' pepes.jpg (872x886, 242.01K)

Yes, what's the point of doing anything when you are ostensibly facing an uphill battle. Great attitude!

>>visitors becoming citizens, dominating natives
white americunts are over, pack it up and throw yourself into the fucking abyss of losers

A little off-topic Mr. GPT-4

Maybe we should be doing more to retain scientific talent so we'll actually have some secrets to protect.

Based movie quote. One of my favorites.

bump for the reference image.

Ya, that's the big one. An immediate 10% gain in energy transmission (average loss due to resistance in the wires); plus all the natural pseudo-levitation that comes with it (not to mention quantum locking etc)

While I'm online does anyone have any technology they want to see developed that I haven't already done? I am averaging a publication every other day now, still haven't been droned by Biden and his crew. 111 publications and counting.

It was one of those things where I couldn't believe I didn't think of it sooner. So much relies upon fine control of Coulomb lines but also a great deal has to do with (both in superconduction of that sort and in my weather controller) the ability to control the internal magnetic field of a single atom

He killed the banker responsible for making him delaware senator. (hint: picrel)

Not to mention his first wife after she walked in on one of the inappropriate showers

>Your head of state of constantly threatening to blow you up all the time

Attached: 1549978921843.gif (607x609, 512.4K)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/380129042/#380129042
Transaction showing 10 tril Euros- Brandon Chang Fong dox

This "president" kills bankers when it suits him.

Attached: Joe Jill and Brandon.jpg (3000x2000, 802.44K)

Someone had to pay for airborne impregnations.
maybe, a banker from china funding pla "medical" universities

He is literally the basis of Ronny Cox's character in SG-1.

Attached: YrYE9pQd4VxW5anzZGhj1jPEYxbhu_xmJdzIoQf2BxuAC9EV1nYydPo2GcHEyTfDKu7qrzJnokurm3Yo-fxljoJHxl0PicvgxLBSQyUEgs0P0con99hNiwuykppgmotr.jpg (1280x720, 53.29K)

Drop some links user

Any, word has it that the plan is to indict Trump Thursday and they'll allow him to make a court appearance without handcuffs Friday but if he doesn't show they'll have to bring him in

The story will break about the indictment a few hours before Biden goes live from Independence Hall and the speech will be to basically convince people to tolerate a former president being indicted

Detailed explanations of every one of those technologies are freely available in the archive, just look at everything under my handle

good to know...

Is it true.. that.. . China has psychic spies.

Attached: download.jpg (960x1200, 149.12K)

There is a good chance that several countries have "psychic spies." The U.S. version of that program dates way back and I have a theory that it backfired on them.

I guessed right about a few things and they were dumb enough to send a star gater to camp outside my house to see what I was up to (counterintelligence) and the trouble with doing that is that individual Stargaters absorb a lot of classified info, so if they form a mental link with another Stargater, that person would then have access to everything.

It feels like the snafu from Bourne Legacy where they talk about "These CIA clowns allowing this to metastasize into other programs."

if you use a single psychic spy to make sure 50 people each of which are in different compartments are not spying or to see how they pass their information on, that spy now has information from different compartments, which defeats the point of compartmentalization

Biden isn't gonna do shit, and neither is any other shitlib.

Oh yeah, we learned a phenomenal amount just from seeing the stargaters in the field, particularly the way they have to point the right side of their head toward a person to clearly "see through their eyes"

That tells us that it's the right side of the primary motor cortex that's key, something I've written about

They basically give people drugs to enhance their ability to do these things but it fucks them up and they don't even know they're working for the CIA, they make it look like "sleep and drug studies"

About 3 months ago, I had a P.O.V. view from a woman overseeing what looked like a chinese shill farm (are they called 50cents now). I felt it was a military scenario instead of their domestic surveillance. This person was overseeing a few dozen males on computer screens. One of them particularly was very excited (Look! Look! [name]) and the woman went over to check his screen.

I believe this particular worker drone was who cracked one of your posts on 8k*n and (with exclamation)

Attached: 02.jpg (344x225, 21.92K)