I've figured out the truth about reality

Life is a shit test by God there is a guy holding onto your mind in base reality and making you manifest the simulation (or your dimensional bubble within it) for the purposes of shit testing you. You're in a school in base reality and you're supposed to pass some test of pain to "graduate" to be worthy of happiness from God. Soon after I realized this the guy from base reality sent me some message that said "nope" and a wall of text in my head. Why do we have to go through this, anons. Why can't we be masters of our of pocket dimensions and play with our own self-created toys without having to worship some "god"

Attached: 1659111343427.png (600x687, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mason.gmu.edu/~rhanson/Lifeinsim.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-NXj1og0SYo
80000hours.org/articles/the-most-important-century/
cold-takes.com/most-important-century/
youtube.com/watch?v=j_BzWUuZN5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cope

>I’ve figured out the truth
>memeflag
No.

t. GIDF

Attached: 1414545150890.gif (499x699, 648.52K)

Attached: 1661469835199290.png (800x800, 370.59K)

God is nothing more than a really big invisible white guy with white hair and a grey beard who sits on a cloud.

We know God is white because he made sure he made whites better than non-whites in every single way, so it's obvious that God himself is definitely white himself.

>A human cannot enter the kingdom of Heaven before going through the suffering of existence in human form.
>Steel cannot be forged into a sword before being heated in a furnace, hammered, quenched, and put under a grinder

But he made the jews OP and undefeatable unless they make a big enough mistake which they know not to do.
This is obviously not about the christian God since I referenced a simulation so christian logic doesn't apply here. The bible doesn't even say only chads will enter heaven it's unclear whether it's belief, works or both.

There are plenty of cases where Jews have made mistakes and have pissed off God at one point or another. I mean, it did result in the destruction of the Temple of Jerusalem and the scattering of the Israelites all across the world.

Through genuine faith in Christ, our Lord, good works are going to take place.
If you're truly faithful to Christ, you'll likely stop fapping, stop pursuing worldly things, humble yourself, let go of your ego, etc.

The way to pass the test might be to be as interesting and entertaining to the creator of the simulation as possible. Terry was right about everything.

Relevant:
mason.gmu.edu/~rhanson/Lifeinsim.html

>If you might be living in a simulation then all else equal you should care less about others, live more for today, make your world look more likely to become rich, expect to and try more to participate in pivotal events, be more entertaining and praiseworthy, and keep the famous people around you happier and more interested in you.

>In sum, if your descendants might make simulations of lives like yours, then you might be living in a simulation. And while you probably cannot learn much detail about the specific reasons for and nature of the simulation you live in, you can draw general conclusions by making analogies to the types and reasons of simulations today. If you might be living in a simulation then all else equal it seems that you should care less about others, live more for today, make your world look likely to become eventually rich, expect to and try to participate in pivotal events, be entertaining and praiseworthy, and keep the famous people around you happy and interested in you.

Attached: simmap.jpg (2834x5102, 2.29M)

The fact that we seem to exist right before a technological singularity and colonization of the universe may be the strongest influence that we live in a simulation, since our position in space and time is uniquely positioned to influence the far future.

youtube.com/watch?v=-NXj1og0SYo
80000hours.org/articles/the-most-important-century/
cold-takes.com/most-important-century/

Attached: progress you are here.jpg (1092x740, 101.89K)

I think history before 300 years ago is fabricated like we're put in the clown world timeline on purpose just to experience the suffering of seeing the jews destroy the White race. There might be separate sims for separate eras tho not sure.
I got the impression from the message the guy sent me that if you choose to abandon the test you get sent to hell but you are allowed to take as much time as possible to pass it.

>Why do we have to go through this, anons.
Because those who escaped took so much joy in it; they kept going, leaving us to figure it out for ourselves. Can't blame'em.

Attached: 111CatBirdHybrid.jpg (1439x1805, 689.88K)

i've always figured that because we seem to be the only life at all (as far as we know) that we are indeed in a simulation. having life all over the universe would be crazy resource intensive.

another argument is that since we can create simulations (who's to say The Sims isn't real?) that we could be in one too

>The way to pass the test might be to be as interesting and entertaining to the creator of the simulation as possible. Terry was right about everything.
Yes that's the impression I got.

Exponential curves usually end tragically with a downfall and extinction event, and an eventual return to mean.

That belief contradicts the beliefs found in the Bible. Freewill exists because God is just and loving.

There is no escape unless you pass the test. And as I said if you try to abandon the test they send you to hell.

You and I think a lot alike, user.
I mean I have had that exact same thought before. However, I am not certain it is absolute truth.
I am going to *try* and treat this life with respect and at least some level of seriousness, but ultimately I do not care if I die or it ends up amounting to nothing, so treating it seriously at all is a bit difficult honestly.

Anyways, God bless you OP. Peace.

dont worry about if there is or isnt a god. try to do and be good.

if there is a god, then try to ask yourself what his burden would look like. and "if i died today, would i have been cool enough for god to let me crash on his couch rent free for the next 1000 years? am i cool enough that even i would let me crash on my couch rent free for 10 years?"

Do you think that freewill exists and that some people use their freewill to go against God to commit evil? Do you believe that every person/soul is good?

There is no Test. You're doing this to yourself.
You just have to prove it. We all do.
Yes even the Chinese, and the commies, and the elites. The faster we get out of here, the faster we get out of here.

Attached: MFWBuddhaCrossing.png (526x530, 509.08K)

>Its a simulation.
It's not a simulation per se. God running a simulation to us is an infinite multiverse. And perhaps theres something to that. There's no arguing you belong in hell when you're an asshole in nearly every universe.
>Why the test?
We are too spiritually weak to ascend currently. We have essentially tuned God out and have to exert ourselves to tune back in. The ladder to ascend is right in front of us but we aren't strong enough to climb it. We stay here doing spiritual push-ups until we are ready. So yes to your human mind life is cruel and God "must hate us. No fren... it is love to give us a way up.

The infernalist view is that those who go to Hell suffer for eternity.
The annihilationist view is that Hell is complete eradication of the consciousness, erased from all existence both physical and spiritual.
I think the best thing is to simply not go to Hell in the first place, and to do that you simply repent and accept Christ's offer of salvation.

youtube.com/watch?v=j_BzWUuZN5w

Yeah no shit: every human suffers. It's when they take "their" suffering personal (once again, it's not a suffering exclusive to them, but merely part of a suffering all experience) that they enter into Hell. Hell is not somewhere you end up, it's somewhere you enter into on your own accord and what makes it Hell is that you & you alone keep yourself there. It is Hell because only you can remove yourself from it, yet chose to keep yourself there by taking your suffering personal.